Getting bored

my obessesion with bags been strong these last 4 years... and it's not slowing down. although it's changed, from lv multicolore, then to balenciaga, marni, and just these 2 days i'm obsessed with chloe silverado :P
i wish i'll be like you IntlSet , my obsession is giving me headaches

Bagpuss said:
Yup I'm getting on the bored boat. And add to that a little annoyed- it's not just that the fall lines are ho-hum but what's with all the price hikes? :rant:
i know right! and also with nj raising taxes and all, glad ill only be putting up with this for another year before i make my transfer.

basically all i am interested in is the chanel lux bowler but i think im going to save it for my 21st bday, and while i love the classic flap, i dont really have a use for that now and know i wont be using it so theres no point in even buying it. basically im just picking up one or two clutches from anntaylor, looking into buying a mini twiggy, and thats basically it. i think i'd like the twiggy better then the little stam, but i have no rush to buy it. now im working on building a decent shoe and jean wardrobe until something really catches my eye. i think i was looking into too much classic, too soon. i want something a little different. chanel is always going to be there, and im not feeling the need to go run out there and get one. theres just no spark.

As with any other interest, they wax and wane and that's OK! Nothing wrong with sitting out awhile until something else comes along that you like! This has happened to me in just about everything I do, from shopping to home improvement projects. I get really, really into it and then I have to take a break. No worries...the juices will start flowing again soon! :wlae:

I started to get really obsessed with bags when pink was really in...and very feminine girly styles. Lately, it seems as if many of the styles and colors are the same from last season. I still love bags, but have been leaning towards more of the classics now....Chanel always keeps my interest, even with the newer bags! It is still very dangerous for me LOL!

Other designers like Kooba seem to have the same bags out with just a slight variation...and all of the colors seem to be in neturals....even for the past spring and summer. Plus, many of the "it" bags are in the 2k range ...so I figure I have to really LOVE it....to spend that much on a bag....that I may not love as much in a few years....

I guess I would rather get a classic Chanel that I can always use and love for many years to come...compared to the Dior girly that is still sitting brand new in the box.....because I was afraid to use it!