Getm' While You Can!! Sale on Coach Web Site! *PICS & SALE PRICES*

Bleecker small flap $167

11441_BKHWN_t.jpg

What was the original price of this one??? It's SO cute!

Ranskimmie, you just made my birthday!!! BF took me out yesterday to look at handbags as an early bday present, and we saw the sig gallery tote in red/khaki and I wanted it so badly! Even he loved it, but I thought it was $400 (I guess I was wrong!) and that was too much to spend right now. He told me to try to go find one at the outlets, because he really liked that bag. And today it's on sale, on my birthday proper!! I ordered one, thanks so much for the info, I'm so jazzed!

I just had them hold the medium ergo hobo.. I am so happy. They said they will hold them for 48 hours... I am deciding on both. All I need to be happy is a chocolate purse. :love: I am going tomorrow.
If anymore of you ladies can get the markdown at the store with the PCE let me know... I really want to go in confident.

if someone could give more information about whether they will price adjust a purchase already made with a PCE card could they please let me know because my mom bought the medium sig ergo and still hasn't used it becuase it's for christmas.

Is this sale on the Coach website right now? The sale prices are not reflected on the website for me..only the full prices. When I called customer service, they said there were not having a sale on the website??? I am so confused!

Any more info is appreciated. Pam