Getm' While You Can!! Sale on Coach Web Site! *PICS & SALE PRICES*

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
I've made a special thread for those interrested in the mark downs on the Coach website!!
bleecker large duffel $279
Bleecker small flap $167
Bleecker small zip hobo $160
Hamptons sig. gallery tote $230
Medium sig. ergo hobo $188
Hamptons small round hobo $139
Hamptons medium signature Carryall $209
Please add anything I missed, or got wrong;)
11438_BKHKL_t.jpg
11441_BKHWN_t.jpg
11430_BKHWT_t.jpg
11237_BKHRD_t.jpg
11290_BKHPM_t.jpg
11371_BKHCN_t.jpg
11062_BKHCN_t.jpg

This price decrease kind of ticks me off. I bought the ergo medum hobo and my husband bought me the bleecker small zip hobo at full price. Have the wallets gone down too. They weren't lower at macys today. I would have been really upset as I just paid full price for the new ergo french purse to match my ergo hobo.

This price decrease kind of ticks me off. I bought the ergo medum hobo and my husband bought me the bleecker small zip hobo at full price. Have the wallets gone down too. They weren't lower at macys today. I would have been really upset as I just paid full price for the new ergo french purse to match my ergo hobo.

Wallets have not gone down.

luckily i don't buy coach full-price unless it's something i reeeally have to have. if i had just bought any of these items full price... i'd be to-ed :hysteric:
however... go get the price adjustment if this has happened to you, & then it will feel like you just got a great deal!!! :yahoo:

I just tried for 10 minutes to place an order. If anyone is successful, please let me know. It keeps telling me to check my CC and address, both of which are correct. I even tried two different cards.

*** I just called my store and had them place them on hold instead. That d:censor:n website was making me mad!