geting photos of cats

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
some of you have posted beautiful pics of your cat companions. I've been having trouble getting good pics of my two together. Either one is is a good pose and the other isn't there or they are together and by the time I get my phone to take the pic they move. or they look good but the background hast something ugly in it.
or one of them has their eyes closed. any tricks?

aww.....those resemble mine - I have one torbie and one tabby but the faces are very similar
View attachment 4690095

Gosh, these are both sooo gorgeous.

If mine are together, I know which one got there first because my longhair (mackerel) tabby will happily crowd his (classic tabby) brother or push him off altogether, whereas the other would never dream of invading.

Gosh, these are both sooo gorgeous.

If mine are together, I know which one got there first because my longhair (mackerel) tabby will happily crowd his (classic tabby) brother or push him off altogether, whereas the other would never dream of invading.
they're so funny. my boy who is older and bigger than the girl sometimes eats his food and then goes and takes over her bowl (while she's eating). she doesn't seem to mind so I don't intervene. they are so cute. they've really lit up our lives (sorry to be corny with the Debbie Boone reference)

Last edited:
Honestly, you can't herd cats especially not my 2. Just be patient and one day they'll curl up or sit together (because it's warmer). It may - take -- years....
Herding cats? Not only can't I do it with these two, when I come home from work my husband always greets me with a kiss and asks "how did herding the cats go today?" A never- ending quest.....
But here they are when they were babies ( and maybe easier to get in the frame!)
S &L sleeping.JPG S&L in tree.JPG

Littermates- Sunny is the orange male and Luna is his big sister. They are 9 now and totally great.
sweet. I always thought pretty much all orange tabbies were males but found out this time around looking for cats to adopt that there are quite a few orange females. something has changed apparently.

So who is sweeter? boy or girl? my girl is more sociable, very playful but boy is more affectionate. I generally prefer male cats but with a pair I was open to one of each.

Reactions: pukasonqo