geting photos of cats

Reactions: meepabeep
My kitties don't really get along, so they're rarely next to each other. Here are a few pics I managed to get.
View attachment 4699997 View attachment 4699998 View attachment 4699999 View attachment 4700000
at least they are on the same bed....all my life I've had cats that just tolerated each other. Every time I added a new cat to the household, the cat who was there first was not happy.
The two I have now are the first ones who really like each other. IDK if they're technically bonded but I'd say she def likes him more than she likes me. Sometimes at night he'll be on the sofa with me. She will come up, check out the situation and jump down. Love her anyway.

at least they are on the same bed....all my life I've had cats that just tolerated each other. Every time I added a new cat to the household, the cat who was there first was not happy.
The two I have now are the first ones who really like each other. IDK if they're technically bonded but I'd say she def likes him more than she likes me. Sometimes at night he'll be on the sofa with me. She will come up, check out the situation and jump down. Love her anyway.
We first adopted the male and thought that he was lonely so we got the female and then the dog.
The female cat Lola is the queen of the house and even though she is tiny (6 pounds) she rules.
She is also smarter and taught the oldest male how to communicate...and how to steal food... it never occurred to him prior to her arrival.
The dog and orange tabby male are bonded.
Lola does her own thing....she terrorizes the wild life outside as well.
She is my second calico and the first one was feisty too!:lol:
Queens of the sneak attacks.

Reactions: kbell
My two are siblings & definitely were more cuddly with each other when they were young. Now, though they are often together, they aren’t caught cuddling as much so photo ops together are few & far between... you can see the progression :smile:
EF4B867F-77F4-4614-A42A-21B7BDA871FC.jpeg 107156AC-A653-4E9E-AA05-B066D7E38990.jpeg 59C8500F-06D9-4A5D-AAE2-629309F2548B.jpeg B5D233F4-0F49-4E1E-9BD0-CA98A6FAB2B2.jpeg F9A25940-A571-44FD-AB44-D4C95C2EA2EC.jpeg

Attachments

• 23F1E28E-FFBD-485B-98CF-A004DD6FF8B3.jpeg
    23F1E28E-FFBD-485B-98CF-A004DD6FF8B3.jpeg
    192.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 16971389-D15B-4CE0-BEBE-5BA9496BB0ED.jpeg
    16971389-D15B-4CE0-BEBE-5BA9496BB0ED.jpeg
    158 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: limom
Reactions: kbell
We first adopted the male and thought that he was lonely so we got the female and then the dog.
The female cat Lola is the queen of the house and even though she is tiny (6 pounds) she rules.
She is also smarter and taught the oldest male how to communicate...and how to steal food... it never occurred to him prior to her arrival.
The dog and orange tabby male are bonded.
Lola does her own thing....she terrorizes the wild life outside as well.
She is my second calico and the first one was feisty too!:lol:
Queens of the sneak attacks.
love that the dog and the orange tabby ar bonded.....talking about lola - we had a male who ruled the house. Noche wasn't very big but he would dominate the younger cat, making him get in line for food, lap sitting, etc.

I don't see a dominant one with my two now. He is larger and will sometimes take her food. She lets him. He sometimes seems to get too rough when they wrestle. She squeals but seems to want more. It's all good.

so cute. the color on the kittens looks entirely different than on the adults. same cats?
They are the same. When they were babies, they were both much much lighter & their coloring developed & got a lot more dark/defined over the years. It was interesting to watch them develop! I would have never guessed back then that my male (darker one) would end up with so much black. The only thing that stayed consistent was their blue eyes & white paws.

They are the same. When they were babies, they were both much much lighter & their coloring developed & got a lot more dark/defined over the years. It was interesting to watch them develop! I would have never guessed back then that my male (darker one) would end up with so much black. The only thing that stayed consistent was their blue eyes & white paws.
are they Siamese?