Get'em Girls! 3 bbags on sale at Barneys BH!!!

^Oh! I'm hoping there was more than one ink box! I called this morning around 10:30AM and I bought the ink box over the phone. The SA wasn't the friendliest, but she was ok...it was all so quick. She just took my cc information, address, phone number and told me it would go out on Monday. I hope she just didn't put it back out on the sales floor!

:confused1:, but hoping I'll get an ink box this week! :shrugs:

Hmmm... they must have had more than one then because I was there when the girl purchased it (from a male SA). If she took your cc info then there must be more than one. I bought mine and told her I'd be in later that day and she had put it in the manager's office off the sales floor. Please let us know if you get it. Maybe they have more??? Maybe she's shipping it from another store? :shrugs: I think you're going to love it though! That color is SO fabulous!

^I hope they've got it and are sending it to me! I will definitely let you guys know if it shows up on my doorstep. If they're sending it from BH...it's only got to come down the 5 freeway to Orange County...so hopefully I'll have it by Wednesday! Cross your fingers!

Hmmm... they must have had more than one then because I was there when the girl purchased it (from a male SA). If she took your cc info then there must be more than one. I bought mine and told her I'd be in later that day and she had put it in the manager's office off the sales floor. Please let us know if you get it. Maybe they have more??? Maybe she's shipping it from another store? :shrugs: I think you're going to love it though! That color is SO fabulous!

I bought an ink box from male sa today. I guess I must be that girl. :P

Hi jj2006!
I was with my daughter and helped talk you into it ;) I almost asked you if you heard about the sale from TPF but chickened out :shame: I went in to get the courier but it was the giant courier and I thought it looked HUGE on me... I know you mentioned you have 30 days to think about it... if you decide to return it member "Louis_gal" is interested so maybe you can PM her when you're returning it so she can nab it. I think it looked really cute on you though! :cutesy:

Aw, I live in L.A. but was out for the news!

It's good to know that TPF girls got the bags though! We are super speedy!

p.s.
Yes, the SAs at BH can be somewhat abrupt, unless it is clear that you are interested in buying something. They can be especially curt w/ Balenciaga customers, since the bags practically sell themselves. They are much better if you are looking at other brands, such as Goyard, though.

I wish I'd remembered and been on the ball yesterday! I was running around doing a billion things and totally forgot to call about that ink box (or those ink boxes, as the case may be from reading the posts here!) However, my wallet is thankful that I forgot...

I just picked up the Rouille first I had on hold -- SO perfect!:yahoo: The sale bags are all gone now except for a fringy Prada. The SA asked me how I heard about the sale -- she said the bbags were all sold over the phone during a 30 minute time frame! Thanks Simona! :woohoo:

The power of tpf. :graucho: Thanks for letting us know. I'm glad fellow pfers got such a great deal.