Get Pleasures From My Photo(s) - Reveal

As promised

MJ_goodies005.jpg

MJ_goodies006.jpg

MJ_goodies007.jpg

The last picture is more to show off my shoes :biggrin:

Ahh, I arrived just in time! I was about to complain about the lack of mod shots but then there they were! What an awesome score and you really rock it. I honestly wouldn't have known what this bag would look good with. I love the t-shirt with the built in tie!

Wow. Thanks for all the compliments. I should post more mod pics and reveals here if I need an ego boost :lol:

PM, omigosh. I love you. Tiny lil thang? I WISH.

LB, it's bigger than I imagined as well. Can probably fit more than I would need considering this is a clutch and all! I should try stuffing it to see if the how the closure holds though (it's just one flimsy magnetic snap button)

Sneezz. Sure. They're keeping me from size S tops anyway. And I had to buy a size too large!!!!! dress because I couldn't fit the bust area for all the other ones. I was so bitter. Haven't been that size in a very long time :sad:

Next time, I promise to wear my milk hoody and panda cut-out tee for your viewing pleasure :biggrin:

Sneezz. Sure. They're keeping me from size S tops anyway. And I had to buy a size too large!!!!! dress because I couldn't fit the bust area for all the other ones. I was so bitter. Haven't been that size in a very long time :sad:

Next time, I promise to wear my milk hoody and panda cut-out tee for your viewing pleasure :biggrin:

Promise? :graucho: