German LoVer of Louis Vuitton ---> ***Club***

Wanted to share my goodies that I just picked up. I picked up, The my world tour speedy 30, the Felicie, iPhone case and men wallet. I’m in love with the MWT collection.

Ohhhh, congrats on your new goodies! How long did it take for your My World Tour items to arrive? The Felicie looks especially nice!

Ohhhh, congrats on your new goodies! How long did it take for your My World Tour items to arrive? The Felicie looks especially nice!

So each took a different time. My speedy only has one patch (or Sticker) it only took 3weeks. The Felicie took 5weeks and the iPhone case took 7 weeks. Im thinking I wanna order another speedy when more patches ( or stickers) comes out.

Reactions: Quinni
has anyone experience with impregnating Vachetta? there is something called Collonil Carbon Pro and it says it can be put on vachetta and let´s the leather breath.,. did anyone treid it? I would love to carry my speedy b25 in the rain without beeint too scary.. or if I could clean the raindrops after this would be also a good option for me.. I cleaned the rain drops last time with a wet damp toilett paper and everything disapeared but I don´t know if this is a good option and I´m looking for a better option.. What about baby wipes? Do they clean rain drops?