German LoVer of Louis Vuitton ---> ***Club***

Thanks for sharing your experience, NeLVoe.
I have been to Düsseldorf (waitlist place 70) and Hamburg (place 57). The SA in Hamburg told me that it's not possible to prepay because they can't estimate how long the waiting time will be. Whereas in Düsseldorf, the SA told me that if I prepay it would be faster. However, I didn't want to be bound to one boutique without knowing how long I have to wait. Additional to that, I was since beginning of April on the waitlist of the hotline.

But... Last week I was able to buy one online!!! I was so excited!! I tried it 3 weeks night and day. I think I checked the online store every 3 minutes. Tomorrow it will arrive, perfect for my birthday on wednesday
Thanks to Sibelle who encouraged me to check the website regularly!!

Reactions: Sibelle and NeLVoe
I have been to Düsseldorf (waitlist place 70) and Hamburg (place 57). The SA in Hamburg told me that it's not possible to prepay because they can't estimate how long the waiting time will be. Whereas in Düsseldorf, the SA told me that if I prepay it would be faster. However, I didn't want to be bound to one boutique without knowing how long I have to wait. Additional to that, I was since beginning of April on the waitlist of the hotline.

But... Last week I was able to buy one online!!! I was so excited!! I tried it 3 weeks night and day. I think I checked the online store every 3 minutes. Tomorrow it will arrive, perfect for my birthday on wednesday
That's great! Congratulations!! :smile:

Congrats :flowers: !! I´m glad you were able to get the PM online. Perseverence is key :smile: !

Hello- I have recently moved to Deutschland. While I love me some LV, I do tend to buy and sell in order to buy again. I have some pieces in almost new condition that I was thinking of unloading to fund future purchases. Is there a good consignment site in Germany? I have used Fashionphile quite a bit in the US, but don't know how to unload bags here (would rather stay off eBay and the like and deal with people who will authenticate themselves it and post for me). I am located in Berlin. Thanks!

Hello- I have recently moved to Deutschland. While I love me some LV, I do tend to buy and sell in order to buy again. I have some pieces in almost new condition that I was thinking of unloading to fund future purchases. Is there a good consignment site in Germany? I have used Fashionphile quite a bit in the US, but don't know how to unload bags here (would rather stay off eBay and the like and deal with people who will authenticate themselves it and post for me). I am located in Berlin. Thanks!
You might want to contact www.buddyandselly.com (I am not affiliated in any way) for a quote. In case you are willing to spend the money on non-LV items: they have regular collaborations with KaDeWe where you get a gift voucher with an additional 10% on top which can be used in KaDeWe (however NOT for LV as they are a store-in-store).

Reactions: AdidaB
Hello,
another site that offers a concierge service here in D is www.rebelle.com. Haven’t done business with them so far, but they do have a very professional homepage. Hth

Reactions: AdidaB
You might want to contact www.buddyandselly.com (I am not affiliated in any way) for a quote. In case you are willing to spend the money on non-LV items: they have regular collaborations with KaDeWe where you get a gift voucher with an additional 10% on top which can be used in KaDeWe (however NOT for LV as they are a store-in-store).

I do like me some KaDeWe as well! Thx [emoji4]

Reactions: Stansy
Is there a good consignment site in Germany? I have used Fashionphile quite a bit in the US, but don't know how to unload bags here (would rather stay off eBay and the like and deal with people who will authenticate themselves it and post for me). I am located in Berlin. Thanks!

Luxussachen.

They have two stores in Hamburg, one in Hannover, and they sell online. Maybe check out their website:
https://luxussachen.com/

Reactions: bunnybaby201
So I went with Buddy & Selly and had a strange experience. I sent them an LV bag that was around a year old and another designer bag. The LV was only used a few times (like new), the other bag only used for a few months. Both were always stored in their dust bags in a closed closet just like half a dozen bags I have sent in for resale with Fashionphile.

They called and told me that both bags had an odor so strong that they could not sell. What?!?!

I had no idea what they were talking about, but was horrified that in 2 days my bags were away from me, they were somehow ruined.

They sent the bags back and thankfully, I have no idea what they are talking about, no smell, but WTF? I hate to keep bags around that I will never use, but this gave me a bad feeling. Is my nose broke? Is there a weird reason they said this?

So I went with Buddy & Selly and had a strange experience. I sent them an LV bag that was around a year old and another designer bag. The LV was only used a few times (like new), the other bag only used for a few months. Both were always stored in their dust bags in a closed closet just like half a dozen bags I have sent in for resale with Fashionphile.

They called and told me that both bags had an odor so strong that they could not sell. What?!?!

I had no idea what they were talking about, but was horrified that in 2 days my bags were away from me, they were somehow ruined.

They sent the bags back and thankfully, I have no idea what they are talking about, no smell, but WTF? I hate to keep bags around that I will never use, but this gave me a bad feeling. Is my nose broke? Is there a weird reason they said this?

Did you ask someone else to check if they also smell it? Sounds really strange to me...

Did you ask someone else to check if they also smell it? Sounds really strange to me...

I think it must be the closet freshener I used. Airing them out now and just posted 7 of them to Vestiare. Going to post a bunch more today (I bought a Chanel yesterday so it was time to clear house!).

Seriously wouldn’t surprise me that they use it as an excuse not to sell your bags, for whatever reason that may be...

I wouldn’t go with consignment sellers. Because you loose way more money than you need to.
I’d sell it on ebay.
But of course it bears more risk (read the horror stories on this forum...). I personally had only good experiences WOB buying and selling on eBay. But it definitely needs experience and patience!!!! :biggrin: