Gerard Darel Spring/Summer 2008 Handbags! Check It Out! HOT!!!

^Thanks my dear! Hope you have a wonderful trip! It is gorgeous up there!

I have no idea what French prices are, but I'm pretty dang sure it's cheaper than here! Let me know if you'd like her to bring you one back. Even though I'm envisioning her bringing me back, oh I don't know, about 6, she says I'm in for a rude awakening! :P

I read that loads of Europeans are coming to the US to shop or just on vacation because the currency conversion is so good for them! I totally believe it too because I've tried to buy things online from UK stores, and the prices are crazy. Regular t-shirts and CDs are like 20 pounds which is like 40 dollars! I think that mostly applies to designers or stores that are American-based though so I don't know about designers like Gerard Darel.

I hope your sister feels really generous the day she goes to buy them! I sure wish my sister was that nice!

I am deeply madly in love with this new bag from the Fall/Winter preview on the GD website. :love:

What is taking GD so long to expand into the North American markets? Their bags have been hot for years now!

gdfallwinter.jpg

I'm new to Gerard Darel and absolutely love the Buckled Barcelona. Does anyone know where I might be able to find it? Here is the wesbiste and you have to click on Spring/Summer bags and then click on Buckled Barcelona. I really wish they would open a retail store in the US or have an on-line store. TIA!
http://www.gerarddarel.com/en/index.php?idZone=

The Buckled Barcelona is my very favorite and hopefully will soon be available here in the US! I wonder what our color options will be for
F/W.

What is the difference between the 24hours Saint Germain and the 24hours Barcelona? The dimensions listed on the website are the same. I've seen them both on the website and they both look remarkably similar to me. Thanks!