General Palm Springs backpack

wishiwasinLA

Feb 8, 2015
London via New York
I recently tracked down the last pm in New York. I love the bag but I think the bulky straps are going to bother me. They're so puffy! I'm considering returning ending it for either the mini, or something totally different like a denim epi speedy or a Neo noe... how are people liking their backpacks of various sizes?

LuxxyLaa

Apr 23, 2017
I'm pretty picky with my LV bags, and was worried about the bulky straps as well. So I returned mine and went with the mini which I adore. If it makes you uncomfortable (straps in your case) go get the mini or one of the other two that you mentioned, you'll be happier :smile: The mini is great, so versatile and the straps are not bulky.

wishiwasinLA

Feb 8, 2015
London via New York
I'm pretty picky with my LV bags, and was worried about the bulky straps as well. So I returned mine and went with the mini which I adore. If it makes you uncomfortable (straps in your case) go get the mini or one of the other two that you mentioned, you'll be happier :smile: The mini is great, so versatile and the straps are not bulky.
Thank you! hoping there's a mini in the classic mono floating around New York still. I do think the straps will be much better! Do you wear yours daily?

LuxxyLaa

Apr 23, 2017
Thank you! hoping there's a mini in the classic mono floating around New York still. I do think the straps will be much better! Do you wear yours daily?
Yea, I try to wear it every other day, usually when I go shopping. Its fun to wear with a v neck and some denim jeans. :smile: Are you going to keep yours or return it?