General Palm Springs backpack

wishiwasinLA

Feb 8, 2015
I recently tracked down the last pm in New York. I love the bag but I think the bulky straps are going to bother me. They're so puffy! I'm considering returning ending it for either the mini, or something totally different like a denim epi speedy or a Neo noe... how are people liking their backpacks of various sizes?

I'm pretty picky with my LV bags, and was worried about the bulky straps as well. So I returned mine and went with the mini which I adore. If it makes you uncomfortable (straps in your case) go get the mini or one of the other two that you mentioned, you'll be happier :smile: The mini is great, so versatile and the straps are not bulky.

I'm pretty picky with my LV bags, and was worried about the bulky straps as well. So I returned mine and went with the mini which I adore. If it makes you uncomfortable (straps in your case) go get the mini or one of the other two that you mentioned, you'll be happier :smile: The mini is great, so versatile and the straps are not bulky.
Thank you! hoping there's a mini in the classic mono floating around New York still. I do think the straps will be much better! Do you wear yours daily?

Thank you! hoping there's a mini in the classic mono floating around New York still. I do think the straps will be much better! Do you wear yours daily?
Yea, I try to wear it every other day, usually when I go shopping. Its fun to wear with a v neck and some denim jeans. :smile: Are you going to keep yours or return it?