Gen_Y kid's collection

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your Damier Papillon! Is it the 26 or 30? I had the 26, but found it was too small, so sold it...I hope to replace it with the 30 really soon! :nuts: Beautiful collection! Thanks for sharing!

Wentworthsgal, sorry i haven't replied sooner. I have been trying to wean myself off bags this year, cause I've gotten quite a few new ones early on this year and am now trying to save up to buy an apartment for myself. *glee*

Anyways, to answer your question. This is the 26. I originally wanted to get the 30 too, but it turns out that they were changing the buckles on the Pap to streamline it with the Mono, and I didn't think that it was that glamourous after all, so I stuck to the 26 and with the extra $$$ in the budget, bought an agenda instead. It's a great size anyways, but i'd still say when you have a lot of stuff in, it's good to be able to sling it over your shoulder.

Hope you made up your mind regardless.

Took another Family Pic this morning as the sun was bright! Haven't bought something in a few months now...kinda suffering withdrawal symptoms. kakakaka

Attachments

• P5170524.JPG
    P5170524.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 134
  • P5170525.JPG
    P5170525.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 137
LuvKitty... even doing that is quite bad, but if we don't do that that means we don't love ourselves eh?

I've got an exam next week. I've reserved something at LV for me to pick up after my paper...hehehe I'm bad, but it's just an accessory, doesn't really count does it? :smile:

Stay tuned...

BTW I've uploaded some pics of me fooling around with my cles to decide which one to keep... decided the pomme was the better choice after all. :smile:

Attachments

• collage.jpg
    collage.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 126
  • LV.jpg
    LV.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 135
  • Pomme 4.JPG
    Pomme 4.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 126
I have yet to post my first LE LV piece which i bought after my exam. I passed that paper thank God! Must be my LV charm's doing (Any excuse to justify the purchase)

but I also bought another thing this morning!!! will post pics of both when I receive it! I promise!!!

So excited upon getting the bag that I dug up all my bags and took family pics for them to get acquainted. a bit of silliness really. But I really love my collection so far!

Attachments

• TPF pics 2.jpg
    TPF pics 2.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 127
  • St Tropez and cles.jpg
    St Tropez and cles.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 131
  • Epi.jpg
    Epi.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 132
  • Dior.jpg
    Dior.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 133
  • TPF pics.jpg
    TPF pics.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 126
Here's more pics of my bags in different categories together...Gosh it great to have a collection to shoot... Although what I found was that I don't actually have any other Gucci to shoot with my black abbey... how unfortunate!

Attachments

• 2008 165.jpg
    2008 165.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 137
  • Group shot 1.jpg
    Group shot 1.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 125
  • New additions this yr.jpg
    New additions this yr.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 124
  • Vernis 5.jpg
    Vernis 5.jpg