Gen_Y kid's collection

GenYbagaddict

In a riveting LV trance
O.G.
May 17, 2006
Hello all...

I've been following alot of your threads and drooling for a while now, but i personally only started collecting 3 years ago, I think long and hard :confused1: about what I want to have to keep :heart:and i only buy something for myself as a treat everytime i go overseas. I guess it's also how i control the 'addiction':graucho:. Here is a peek into my tiny collection and i will keep updating it as I go along. The exciting thing is I'm going to Europe after Xmas... I will definitely be adding to my collection then!:yahoo:

In the pic:

LV Damier Papillon 26
LV Framboise Reade PM
Fendi Pochette Cles (Equivalent)
Dior Trotter Saddle pouch
LV Mono Pochette Marelle
Gucci Black Abbey Tote
LV Framboise Courveture Agenda Fonctionnel PM

No prizes for guessing which is my fav brand and colour !!!:wlae:

Attachments

• P8260003.JPG
    P8260003.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 1,243
Here are more individual shots of my prized possessions. Sorry bear with me... my connection is unbelievably slow...

Attachments

• Pochette Marelle.JPG
    Pochette Marelle.JPG
    142.9 KB · Views: 852
  • Framboise Agenda.jpg
    Framboise Agenda.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 944
  • My LV Papillon 26.jpg
    My LV Papillon 26.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 779
  • Xmas and CNY 002.jpg
    Xmas and CNY 002.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 817
And here is my Framboise Reade PM... the latest addition to the group. The first pic was b4 i cleaned her up with Magis Eraser. You can't really see the stains, but there were a few spots on the handle on the left side of the pic (If you know where to look) but the 2nd pic was after some lovely TPFers shared their knowledge and I decided to take the plunge.

Voila! Beautiful handles now. :yahoo: I love it like it's new now. :drool::heart:

ooo and i almost forgot...I've added my Dior sunnies in there for good measure.

Attachments

• P8190077.JPG
    P8190077.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 843
  • P9030001.JPG
    P9030001.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 813
What a lovely collection, you have a great mix going there! Those Vernis pieces are just stunning. :drool:

What are your shopping plans for Europe? It's a great idea to get your pieces whilst away, because they'll always have that extra-special feel of being not just a new purchase but also a souvineer - when the newness wears off, the memories attached to that piece of a great holiday will always remain.

Thanks Nathaniel, ditzeechick, couture girl and durobags! I love my pieces dearly too... and yeah the framboise pieces were my must have because i was absolutely nutters over that colour last year when it was new! I think I'm on a Pomme phase now tho...
which brings me to your question FrankieP, I am torn between getting the Pomme Rox (which a gorgeous sexy bag which I might not get much mileage out of...and this is hoping the colour will still be ard then as well) and the Epi Ivoire Petit Noe (Which is lovely and casual chic but just worried about whether there might be problems keeping it clean). *gulp*

might make a post for you guys to vote closer to the date. But hehehe, def wanna get something whilst i'm there!