Gasp! I did it!

lanasyogamama

What time is it?
O.G.
Oct 30, 2007
I bespoked an Orange 1 Maxi Hold Me!!!!

I was just learning about BE when the group bespoke was being put together, and I didn't jump in. Then I obsessed about Pewter for awhile, but I was kind of nervous about going with a metallic for a large bag.

Then, ya'll started sharing those Orange Hold Me pics, and I couldn't take it anymore! I emailed Rose / Jackie and asked if there was any Orange 1 or Orange 2 left, and heard back today the there was "a little bit" or Orange 1 left. So, I asked if it were enough for the Maxi Hold me, and it is!

So, I took the plunge. Orange Maxi Hold Me, gold hardware, purple lining, lined handles, and a water bottle pocket. No group discount, no free AP, boo hoo, but still, I can't wait! I'm so excited about a hand made bag from Italy made by a real atelier!

Thanks for reading my novel! :yahoo:

Last edited:
Congratulations! The discount and free AP are nice but you'll still get your very own Orange Maxi to enjoy! Better to live without the other 2 things than without the bag of your dreams!! LOL! You'll love it! I cannot get over how much I love my Hold Me!

Yay! You will be very glad that you ordered the leather lined handles. I love how the leather feels in my hands when I'm carrying my orange 2 Hold Me. Congratulations!

Congrats! You did it! You are going to love this bag... it is so practical... it'll be with you in no time... I am looking forward to your first BE reveal!

It's already been a few weeks since I decided to take the plunge as well - a bespoke TME midi in yellow -
Jackie's personal touch makes it all seem OK.
The more I looked at the photos from BE owners the more confidant I became.
I just know I will be so very happy. I will have to post some photos once it arrives -
have been procrastinating for too long.

Last edited: