Gasp! I did it!

lanasyogamama

What time is it?
O.G.
Oct 30, 2007
Juste Delighted!
I bespoked an Orange 1 Maxi Hold Me!!!!

I was just learning about BE when the group bespoke was being put together, and I didn't jump in. Then I obsessed about Pewter for awhile, but I was kind of nervous about going with a metallic for a large bag.

Then, ya'll started sharing those Orange Hold Me pics, and I couldn't take it anymore! I emailed Rose / Jackie and asked if there was any Orange 1 or Orange 2 left, and heard back today the there was "a little bit" or Orange 1 left. So, I asked if it were enough for the Maxi Hold me, and it is!

So, I took the plunge. Orange Maxi Hold Me, gold hardware, purple lining, lined handles, and a water bottle pocket. No group discount, no free AP, boo hoo, but still, I can't wait! I'm so excited about a hand made bag from Italy made by a real atelier!

Thanks for reading my novel! :yahoo:

Last edited:

tlloveshim

Emmy!
O.G.
Mar 19, 2006
The Great Plains
Congratulations! The discount and free AP are nice but you'll still get your very own Orange Maxi to enjoy! Better to live without the other 2 things than without the bag of your dreams!! LOL! You'll love it! I cannot get over how much I love my Hold Me!

capulet

Feb 22, 2008
Congratulations! It's worth paying extra to get the bag you'll love rather than settling. Looking forward to your reveal!

tenKrat

O.G.
Jul 29, 2008
Yay! You will be very glad that you ordered the leather lined handles. I love how the leather feels in my hands when I'm carrying my orange 2 Hold Me. Congratulations!

mariabdc

Runner
O.G.
Sep 11, 2007
Spain
Congrats! You did it! You are going to love this bag... it is so practical... it'll be with you in no time... I am looking forward to your first BE reveal!

kissd56

O.G.
Sep 23, 2008
Canada
It's already been a few weeks since I decided to take the plunge as well - a bespoke TME midi in yellow -
Jackie's personal touch makes it all seem OK.
The more I looked at the photos from BE owners the more confidant I became.
I just know I will be so very happy. I will have to post some photos once it arrives -
have been procrastinating for too long.

Last edited: