Garden Party Twilly

Ninja Sue said:
Tokyogirl, the black with burgundy/black interior is gorgeous!! I have the TTPM (brown/orange) and I think (probably including sales tax) it was in the neighborhood of $1900-$2000 or so when I bought it last year. HTH!

Ninja Sue, thanks! :smile: Somehow I am not surprised that you have the TTPM;)

Ninja Sue said:
Since the TTPM (the itty bitty one) was about $2,000 before the last two price increases, it makes sense that yours was around $3,000. I love these bags!

Here (in Japan), the TTPM is around $2700-2800(!)

purselover, to be clear, my DH bought mine in the US. So the US$3K guess is based on US prices.

Kat,

Since I have had this bag for only couple of months, I can't quite tell you the durability of the twilly (I assume that your question relates to the durability of the twilly lining (and not the outside scarf) of the bag).

Hmmm... does anybody know of any other H bags in which the lining is twilly?

Kat,

Upon further review of your posting, I see your question also covers the durability of the bag itself (and not just the twilly lining). Again, I have had the bag for only couple of months, so I can't quite say.

The only thing that I can say is that the leather is very soft so I am very careful not to rub it against anything.

Ladies, another question -- does H use this leather on any other bags?

I was wondering where I could find one of these bags. Anyone have any ideas??

hi, purselover,

Sorry, late to jump in here. Yes, I do have the black. hermesgroupie, your impressive memory cease to amaze me! :lol:

Here is the photo of mine. I don't know how much it costs, since my DH got it for me as a present. (He also isn't the type to remember prices or keep receipts...)

47b6d922b3127cce8ac87a81941100000016102CYuWbdo5Y2