Game of Thrones Season 5 **NO BOOK SPOILERS**

Is Season 5 out on DVD yet?

Anyway while waiting for season 5 to be available here is a list I made so far:

My favorite couples:
Jon and Ygritte
Eddard Stark and Catelyn Stark
Brienne Tarth and Jaime Lannister ( I wish they are a couple)

Bromance/ Non Couple Relationship:
Bronn and Tyrion
Jon snow, Grenn , Pip and Sam Tarwell
Podrik and Brienne Tarth
Ser DAvos and Shireen Baratheon
Syrio Ferrell and Arya Stark
Danaryes Targaren and Jorah Mormont
Stark Children with their DireWolves
Bran and Osha
Gendry , Arya and Pie Chubby Boy

Character I am fascinated with : Viserys Targaryen, the Direwolves, Walder Frey :biggrin:

Last edited:
The GoT cake looked more Sorcerer in the Stone.

I was more fascinated with the disgusting medical cakes.

http://cakewrecks.squarespace.com/h...ng-medical-cakes-only-a-nurse-could-love.html

I never thought Game of Thrones and weddings went together. There hasn't been the best of luck with them on that show.
And if anyone wore a replica of Sansa Stark's necklace at the purple wedding, imagine how unsettled the bridal party would be.

Those medical cakes are awesome (and gross). I'm not posting the picture, but look up Chinese Lotus (Bound) Foot.

That reminds me of a joke: An ophthalmologist was celebrating 50 years working at his medical center. In celebration, his coworkers threw him a party and presented him with a cake: a giant eye with his picture as the pupil.

As it was being served, one of his coworkers whispered to the other, "Thank God he's not a gynecologist!"

(My favorite section on Cake Wrecks is What the Bride Wanted vs. What the Bride Actually Got.)

Last edited:
I never thought Game of Thrones and weddings went together. There hasn't been the best of luck with them on that show.
And if anyone wore a replica of Sansa Stark's necklace at the purple wedding, imagine how unsettled the bridal party would be.

Those medical cakes are awesome (and gross). I'm not posting the picture, but look up Chinese Lotus (Bound) Foot.

That reminds me of a joke: An ophthalmologist was celebrating 50 years working at his medical center. In celebration, his coworkers threw him a party and presented him with a cake: a giant eye with his picture as the pupil.

As it was being served, one of his coworkers whispered to the other, "Thank God he's not a gynecologist!"

(My favorite section on Cake Wrecks is What the Bride Wanted vs. What the Bride Actually Got.)
lol

I have the books are they worth a read?
Yes. there are.