Game of Thrones Season 5 **NO BOOK SPOILERS**

Looking like Varys and Tyrion will be in search of Dany from the trailer. I remember in season one Varys seemed to be in cahoots with the wealthy merchant who gave Dany the dragon eggs and then it just sort of dropped. I should know that in GOT everything is significant even if it is never mentioned for again for years. Ought to be good. Also looking forward to the "Dark Sansa" and Littlefinger alliance to see how that will all play out.

What storylines is everyone else looking forward to seeing?

I've been rewatching all the seasons and it's given me a greater appreciation for the storytelling. Everything connects from Season 1 forward. Things I brushed off or overlooked suddenly mean much more having seen the later seasons. I'm actually very interested in Stannis' storyline now. I wasn't before. I like that he responded to the cry for aid from the Nights Watch and showed up with reinforcements in time.

I'm also looking forward to Arya's storyline. Poor girl has had so much trauma that she's becoming cold as ice. Although I must admit I was happy she got her "Needle" back and was able to exact some much deserved revenge.

My favorite character is definitely Davvos, Stannis' right hand. The actor is so good and it's a joy to watch him.

Last edited:
I've been rewatching all the seasons and it's given me a greater appreciation for the storytelling. Everything connects from Season 1 forward. Things I brushed off or overlooked suddenly mean much more having seen the later seasons. I'm actually very interested in Stannis' storyline now. I wasn't before. I like that he responded to the cry for aid from the Nights Watch and showed up with reinforcements in time.

I'm also looking forward to Arya's storyline. Poor girl has had so much trauma that she's becoming cold as ice. Although I must admit I was happy she got her "Needle" back and was able to exact some much deserved revenge.

My favorite character is definitely Davvos, Stannis' right hand. The actor is so good and it's a joy to watch him.

I've been re-watching too! I love seeing how Shay was Tywin's mole from the very moment he told Tyrion not to bring her to King's Landing.

Small things and twists make more sense watching it again.

I've been re-watching too! I love seeing how Shay was Tywin's mole from the very moment he told Tyrion not to bring her to King's Landing.

Oh really? I didn't know she was a mole since then? I thought Tywin didn't know who she was until Cersei pointed her out to him at Joffrey's wedding. Hmmm...

Oh really? I didn't know she was a mole since then? I thought Tywin didn't know who she was until Cersei pointed her out to him at Joffrey's wedding. Hmmm...

You may be right, but that's how I read into it. Tywin may have wanted to know what her "role" was at KL... Handmaiden I guess.

I have often wondered about that too. Was she in it from the get go, Cercei was unaware of Tywin's plan or did they just to get to her afterwards. I guess without reading the books myself it is difficult to say. I imagine it is explained there.

I have been so disinterested in Stannis too until now. Curious to see how things play out now. My son says that Stannis is all the rage on the Reddit subforums. I assume he must have a larger plot in the books. I try to stay away from forums where I may read spoilers. He is an almost impossible character to root for. But I have always liked Davvos too and the daughter.

I have often wondered about that too. Was she in it from the get go, Cercei was unaware of Tywin's plan or did they just to get to her afterwards. I guess without reading the books myself it is difficult to say. I imagine it is explained there.

I have been so disinterested in Stannis too until now. Curious to see how things play out now. My son says that Stannis is all the rage on the Reddit subforums. I assume he must have a larger plot in the books. I try to stay away from forums where I may read spoilers. He is an almost impossible character to root for. But I have always liked Davvos too and the daughter.
I stopped being interested in Dany when she decided to forego her quest for the Iron Throne and squat in Meereen or wherever she is, and trap two of her dragons in a cave. I'll be interested in her again when/if that quest resumes.

My dream is a scene between Cersei and Dany. I hope Cersei lives long enough to come face to face with Stormborn.

I stopped being interested in Dany when she decided to forego her quest for the Iron Throne and squat in Meereen or wherever she is, and trap two of her dragons in a cave. I'll be interested in her again when/if that quest resumes.

My dream is a scene between Cersei and Dany. I hope Cersei lives long enough to come face to face with Stormborn.

get outta my head!

Arya. Team Arya.