Game of Thrones Season 4 **NO BOOK SPOILERS**

I think Ser Dontos gave Sansa the necklace at the request of Lady Olenna and Margaery - the opening to the season showed again Sansa telling them that Joffrey was a monster... That's why Ser Dontos asked Sansa to leave with him...

Ahhh conspiracy theories.

I think Ser Dontos gave Sansa the necklace at the request of Lady Olenna and Margaery - the opening to the season showed again Sansa telling them that Joffrey was a monster... That's why Ser Dontos asked Sansa to leave with him...

Ahhh conspiracy theories.

I just rewatched it. You're right

Yeah thinking about it, it had to be the pie. Seriously, like Tyrion could anticipate that Joffrey was going to have him be a cup bearer and know he would have the opportunity to poison the wine?? I wanted to smack Cercei's smug face while she snickered at Tyrion's humiliation.

Wonder if the Fool was involved somehow, perhaps in cahoots with the Tyrells or even the Martels?

Olenna slipped the crystal into Marjorie's hand, or into the pie, or the wine. Marjorie served Joffrey the pie, but others had a piece too. For a few seconds the wine was just to olennas left on the table.

Both had opportunity.

Both Olenna and Marjorie immediately acted like he was choking and needed help, they were both ACTING....they knew no help would ...help. They were both in on it.

Glad they got rid of Joffrey.

While I'm sooooo happy that he's gone, I kind of wanted it to be at the hands of Sansa or Arya...and MUCH more gruesome! Such a little f*cker he was!
I had heard that something would happen at the wedding, but I wasn't sure, so the whole time I was nervous in anticipation!

Olenna slipped the crystal into Marjorie's hand, or into the pie, or the wine. Marjorie served Joffrey the pie, but others had a piece too. For a few seconds the wine was just to olennas left on the table.

Both had opportunity.

Both Olenna and Marjorie immediately acted like he was choking and needed help, they were both ACTING....they knew no help would ...help. They were both in on it.

Glad they got rid of Joffrey.

Based on the previews for next week, I don't think that Marjorie knew. But I do think that Lady Olenna was responsible for this, especially given her comment earlier about murder at weddings (referencing the Red Wedding).

That was a long time coming, Joffrey's death, that is. Being born from brother and sister (twins no less), he was a moral degenerate, probably the worst character imaginable. I'm so glad he is gone. Another character I loathe is Gregor Clegane.

That was a long time coming, Joffrey's death, that is. Being born from brother and sister (twins no less), he was a moral degenerate, probably the worst character imaginable. I'm so glad he is gone. Another character I loathe is Gregor Clegane.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!:faint::faint::faint::faint::faint:

So whats now? Who should I hate now? Who's going to be the king? Damn it, I need to see that episode ASAP!!