Gallery Patent Tote = laptop bag?

shy*violet

I heart PINK!
Mar 9, 2008
Hi ladies - I have a question for you gallery patent tote owners.

Do you think this bag would make a good work/laptop bag?

I remember seeing the gallery patent tote at Macys this winter when it was on sale (marking down for clearance). It was so long ago, I can't remember how sturdy it seemed/etc.

Thanks for your thoughts in advance!

I have a sky blue patent perforated book tote that I use as a laptop bag. The straps are a little thin and it digs into my shoulder if I carry it for a long time. But I love it and get compliments on it every time I carry it!

I have a sky blue patent perforated book tote that I use as a laptop bag. The straps are a little thin and it digs into my shoulder if I carry it for a long time. But I love it and get compliments on it every time I carry it!

Yea, I don't like that the straps are thin, it will not sit up on its own with the computer in it, and it doesn't zip.

i wouldnt use it as a laptop bag... not secure enough ya know.

i think you should just get a cute laptop case that has padding and stuff to protect your laptop. theyre not super cute, but its a lot safer for your electronics.

i wouldnt use it as a laptop bag... not secure enough ya know.

i think you should just get a cute laptop case that has padding and stuff to protect your laptop. theyre not super cute, but its a lot safer for your electronics.

I agree! :tup: Keeping those electronics padded and secured are best! At least get a sleeve case if you want to put it in a tote bag :smile: