Gallery Patent Tote = laptop bag?

shy*violet

I heart PINK!
Mar 9, 2008
Hi ladies - I have a question for you gallery patent tote owners.

Do you think this bag would make a good work/laptop bag?

I remember seeing the gallery patent tote at Macys this winter when it was on sale (marking down for clearance). It was so long ago, I can't remember how sturdy it seemed/etc.

Thanks for your thoughts in advance!

heqet

is happy! :)
Feb 2, 2008
Austin, TX
I have a sky blue patent perforated book tote that I use as a laptop bag. The straps are a little thin and it digs into my shoulder if I carry it for a long time. But I love it and get compliments on it every time I carry it!

coachfreak

Looking for LVOE
I have a sky blue patent perforated book tote that I use as a laptop bag. The straps are a little thin and it digs into my shoulder if I carry it for a long time. But I love it and get compliments on it every time I carry it!
Yea, I don't like that the straps are thin, it will not sit up on its own with the computer in it, and it doesn't zip.

Couture Dreams

spidey kisses
Dec 29, 2007
Lovely CA
i wouldnt use it as a laptop bag... not secure enough ya know.

i think you should just get a cute laptop case that has padding and stuff to protect your laptop. theyre not super cute, but its a lot safer for your electronics.

photogurl

coach <3
Feb 10, 2008
Milwaukee
my macbook pro is a 15 inch and it will not come close to fitting and definitely not with a sleeve, which would be a MUST.

psxgurl

O.G.
Feb 23, 2008
California
i wouldnt use it as a laptop bag... not secure enough ya know.

i think you should just get a cute laptop case that has padding and stuff to protect your laptop. theyre not super cute, but its a lot safer for your electronics.
I agree! :tup: Keeping those electronics padded and secured are best! At least get a sleeve case if you want to put it in a tote bag :smile: