Galleria PM or Artsy MM?

I love both of the bags, that's a really hard choice, but I think the best all around bag would be the Galliera, especially for your second bag. It's comfy and gorgeous! I would get the artsy maybe later on...........I just think the Galliera would be easier to carry as an everyday bag. Once you get to the store though and try them both on I be you'll know! Good luck with your decision!

I'm really loving the artsy right now ... I've seen it IRL and that braided handle is really quite pretty! I have a medium looping bag and the handle didn't bother me, so I'm pretty sure that the artsy will be okay for me.

Artsy hands down and not because I just bought it. I find the Galliera "bleh" and not a fan of the huge brass plate. I see the Galliera everywhere, almost as much as the speedy and NF now, not that it's a bag thing to some.

The pockets, the braided handle and very little vachetta, not to mention it's just a very chic looking bag, sold me on the Artsy. But please do try both on before deciding. I would have never purchased the Artsy without trying the bag on first.

I have Galleria and love it. I love the plate and love the flat handle. I would never buy a shoulder bag with a rolled handle. I held someone else's medium looping once and it just killed my shoulder, and that was only for about 5 minutes, I couldn't imagine carrying that bag all day. If you do consider Artsy I would definitely go to a boutique and put your stuff in it and walk around with it on your shoulder a bit to really see if it will be comfortable. You need your stuff in it though to really judge the weight, since if you don't carry much that may not be an issue.