Galet Artsy

marvelyngarasi

808 LVoe
O.G.
Feb 6, 2012
What are your thoughts and would you also purchase a matching slgbut which one? I have a lot of styles and different leather bags but no artsy in my collection. Please help. I'm purchasing army local store on Friday. Mahalo!

What are your thoughts and would you also purchase a matching slgbut which one? I have a lot of styles and different leather bags but no artsy in my collection. Please help. I'm purchasing army local store on Friday. Mahalo!
I love matchy matchy and my favorite wallet is zippy wallet. Galet is such a neutral color so your wallet can be used with my other bags too.

I also like matchy matchy, but in empreinte leather for me is matchy matchy also meant that I can have different colour. I have Aurore Metis and Aurore Zippy, but I love using this Zippy with my Artsy Infini ~ it is such a lovely pop of colour with this dark bag. Also if I use my Aube Secret Compact Wallet with Aurore Metis > great together.
So I definitely recommend getting empreinte wallet, but perhaps in a different colour that will make you happy to look at ;):flowers::wave: