Galet Artsy

marvelyngarasi

808 LVoe
Feb 6, 2012
Hawaii
What are your thoughts and would you also purchase a matching slgbut which one? I have a lot of styles and different leather bags but no artsy in my collection. Please help. I'm purchasing army local store on Friday. Mahalo!

cali_moon

O.G.
Jul 22, 2010
USA
What are your thoughts and would you also purchase a matching slgbut which one? I have a lot of styles and different leather bags but no artsy in my collection. Please help. I'm purchasing army local store on Friday. Mahalo!
I love matchy matchy and my favorite wallet is zippy wallet. Galet is such a neutral color so your wallet can be used with my other bags too.

Pavla

O.G.
Dec 28, 2010
Europe
I also like matchy matchy, but in empreinte leather for me is matchy matchy also meant that I can have different colour. I have Aurore Metis and Aurore Zippy, but I love using this Zippy with my Artsy Infini ~ it is such a lovely pop of colour with this dark bag. Also if I use my Aube Secret Compact Wallet with Aurore Metis > great together.
So I definitely recommend getting empreinte wallet, but perhaps in a different colour that will make you happy to look at ;):flowers::wave: