FYI: The fake I posted in AUTH. Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Why would anyone pretend to be banned? :confused1:

I don't know the poster in question, but after 10k posts, I doubt she's randomly stirring things... Maybe I'm wrong and gullible, though?

I'd simply take this as Kimmie trying to upset you guys before she got banned because you (rightly) criticized how she handled her situation with her Birkin. She made at least one other post trying to incite drama that i've seen so far, and asked to be banned, so there you go. I wouldn't worry one bit that any of what she says is true. I'll close the trhead.

I will say that Kimmie got herself in a LOT of trouble in the Coach section before she came over to Hermes, and she probably made the switch because she thought you ladies wouldn't know about what went on in the Coach section (how many of you are Coach buyers?). She was accused by many of scamming, but we could not prove it, which is why we simply de-modded her instead of banned her. Well, we should have banned her, because she immediately came over here and made trouble by flipping her Birkin. So, that's why someone with 10,000 posts would choose to act in such a way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.