FYI, Hawaii TPF gals... Famiglia is in!

I'm just hating, Dana. I don't like the color brown on bags I guess...even though I do love my Tan Playground. IDK...yes we shall talk about it at the meet-up. I mean, I know some people like the color and that's fine haha I guess I'm just a very bright color person haha.

I'm not sure if anyone else posted already, but the Famiglia line is now on display in the LeSportSac boutiques! I was in Waikiki tonight and was pleasantly surprised to see the print irl in all styles!! Kinda cute, actually! :yes: Much better than I expected, but not quite LOVING it *YET*. Hehe :P. Next to the L'Amore print, it really looked much more "subtle" and neutral. It made L'Amore look way more flourescent, IMO. It was fun looking at all the little characters on the print. I particularly liked the print on the gioco. Go check them out! :tup:

is this print just available in Hawaii? I went to that store and bought two prints that weren't available anywhere else.

I think it's the only Lesportsac Boutique that has it because it's the only store in Hawaii that is allowed to sell Tokidoki. It is not exclusive to Hawaii though...you can find it on the mainland.

Like Jess said, LeSportsac is the only store in HI that sells tokidoki bags.. On the mainland.. for some reason.. they dont sell it in the LeSportsac stores and sell them at other places.. Nordstrom.. Macys.. etc. :shrugs: i have no idea why

I would MUCH prefer having our tokidoki be sold at department stores than at LeSportsac - then we'd get a shot at the discount action the mainland gets!! :tdown:

Plus, I'm always getting Macy's gift cards from parents anyway! I could save up and get a toki if they had them!!