FYI about iOs6

The app is missing from the App Store in the US. I can't get the app to open on my iPad since i updated to ios6. On the iPad the app shows loading & then it remains on a plain black screen. I have no problems with the app on my iPhone 4 because I have not updated to ios6.

The app is missing from the App Store in the US. I can't get the app to open on my iPad since i updated to ios6. On the iPad the app shows loading & then it remains on a plain black screen. I have no problems with the app on my iPhone 4 because I have not updated to ios6.

its not here either. it only went on my phone because it restored it from backup.. from my iphone 4

I have the same issue. I cannot download it from the app store as it states it is not available in the US store. It was working weird since the upgrade so I deleted it and had hoped to just reinstall it. Works on my i pad since I did not do the update.

The app should re-appear in the app store within the next 24 hours. With regards to the technical difficulties, I will have to investigate. I tried it briefly this morning and it looks like it works normally.

I'll post updates once I have them.

ChiChi143 said:
Since updating my iPhone & iPad I'm not able to post anything or PM. The "send" button doesn't work for me. Is anyone else having this problem? I re-installed the apps and it still doesn't work :sad:

Same thing here.

Ever since I upgraded my iPhone OS last week - the app didn't load... and so I deleted it thinking a fresh install might do the trick. Now it's not available at the App Store - anybody know what's up with that?

I've had no issues with the Purse Forum app on my iPhone 4S or my iPad. And I just checked the App Store and it's still there as well.

ETA: and I updated to iOS 6 last Thursday.