Furminator..the wonder tool

I would love to get one of these for our cat, she is white and she sheds all over the place. If I could find something to reduce the shedding I would be so impressed...I might just have to look into this. Has anyone used the furminator on a cat before?

Yes, you can use the furminator on cats. It reduces shedding in both dogs and cats by 90%. Also if your cats have got a hairball problem, it eliminates that issue as well as all the dead hair have been removed and your cat will not be able to lick and groom their dead fur and thus stops them from ingesting as much loose hair. For cats, use the smallest size.

Also one of the greatest benefits is the furminator also reduces airborne elements that cause an allergic reaction from people.

HTH!

It was shocking...I had to call the entire family so they would see how much fur was comming off of Max.
I've been using it for about a month and a half now and I can't believe the improvements!!!
Shedding has been reduced significantly and their coats are sooo shiny and soft.

^^Yes - I actually bought a Furminator after reading this thread and it works wonders! I have a white/light gray Siamese, who bless her heart, sheds her weight in fur constantly. After using the Furminator - it is amazing how much less fur she leaves around and she actually doesn't mind it being used on her. Good purchase!

Well you all have talked me into it! ;) I'm going to get on ebay and get my lil kitty one of these, she sheds horribly and we have white hair all over the house. Its such a pain, but maybe the furminator will solve our problems and make her a happy kitty (she loves being brushed):love:

Just started using the Furminator on my three cats--2 longhair, one shorthair, they all love it!!! I could make a new cat out of all the hair that has been brushed off my cats with this tool...

A few weeks ago we had a thread running about the Furminator. :smile: Yes, you can use it on cats, and it works wonders. HSN & Petco carry the Furminator and it comes in two different sizes.:smile: