Furious!!!! What should i do? PLease Help.

Guess what y'all i got the stuff today. So yay im taking them to my dad with no problem. Now my thing is do i leave them negative feedback? I hate doing that. But your imput will be greatly be appreciated. Thanks again .

I am glad to hear it's worked out.
I say leave them HONEST feedback, whatever that means to you. I personally would probably leave a neutral, and just say that they were a big mess when it came to shipping and hard to contact, but it all worked out in the end. But honestly a neg here wouldn't be out of line either, it just depends how angry you are still and whether you feel like they were lying vs. just inept.

Ladies please don't ever buy drugs online, you never know what you could be taking. It is just not worth those few extra dollars to find out.

I have to agree with this. There are a lot of counterfeit drugs out there that look exactly like the real things (several big articles came out exposing this months back - NY Times, msnbc, etc) and have even gotten into some drugstore shelves undetected. A lot of these drugs aren't just placebos. They contain harmful substances (like cement!). It is NOT WORTH the discount!!!

That said, I hope you demand a refund and get what you need at GNC. I wish you the best on your trip! It's always great to see family after a long absence. I'm sure your presence will make it more than special enough.