Fur coats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

loving_couture

Loving Couture
May 26, 2007
What are your opinions about fur jackets?

I recently got one and im in love with it.It's vintage....i did not buy it from a fur store....but i have to say...i dont feel bad wearing it because in canada winter gets very cold and unbearable....In my mind im recycling a fur coat by getting it.
I just hope i wont have to indure critisisme.

:smile:

Congratulations, I bet it's lovely. I have a vintage raccoon coat, and a Mongolian lamb coat. They're really warm. I don't wear the curly lamb much, though. It's so soft and warm, and I love they way it feels. Unfortunately, it makes me look like Mr. Snuffleuffagus from Sesame Street. :sad:

I have a short black vintage fur. I love it but since moving from "the big city" to a smaller MUCH more conservative town, I have been afraid to wear it. I would stand out and not in a good way.

I have a vintage faux fur coat. I got it at a church thrift store for really cheap and I actually didn't know it was fake until I went to have it cleaned. That made me feel a lot better about wearing it until I realized it makes me look like a grizzly bear :shame:

I love the way furs look and I think vintage is a great way to go, but I think they look too OTT on me :sad:...

I love fur, but I hardly ever see anyone wearing it in DC. I did see a ton of ladies wearing fur when I was in Rome last spring. Anyways, enjoy your new fur!

Status
Not open for further replies.