Funny, weird, bad listings list!

I report lot listings when at least one item in the lot is fake. Many sellers try to unload fakes by mixing them into "lots," but it's not allowed and reportable.

And the fact that this seller admits that the dress is fake will make it easier to get ebay to remove the listing.
Had no idea people tried sneaking fakes in that way, but I did report it. Surprised to see it actually removed, as I don't think past reports I've made have resulted in listing removal. Maybe ebay trusts you to flag fakes more lol? :P Or multiple reports = closer scrutiny. In any case, glad it's gone (and glad I read the description, as I was going to try sniping it at first!).

Reactions: whateve
Had no idea people tried sneaking fakes in that way, but I did report it. Surprised to see it actually removed, as I don't think past reports I've made have resulted in listing removal. Maybe ebay trusts you to flag fakes more lol? :P Or multiple reports = closer scrutiny. In any case, glad it's gone (and glad I read the description, as I was going to try sniping it at first!).
The seller had another fake D&G dress that had been sold. It too has been removed. This is a screenshot of the completed/sold listing. It had been described as "inspired" but was absolutely counterfeit.
Screen Shot 2017-08-16 at 5.16.18 PM.png

Stay away from this Seller!! All Fakes!! Fake Prada (ATPrada thread) & Louis Vuitton items! :nuke:

chico2009natalya :nono:
I know this is a 7-month old post but the warning is valid since she's still selling highly faked brands and items.

While looking at one of the seller's listings, I realized that chico2009natalya changed her ID to fashionitaly-brand.

If you choose to do business, be sure to get any of her items authenticated!

I thought for implants they went in right around the nipple so the scars wouldn't show. Not that I've had any, but I used to work for a plastic surgeon.
I didn't know so I was guessing. The way her skin looks in that area and with the marks, it looks like there was some type of surgery.