funny story about black box kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

laralamb

May 16, 2006
Hi all!

Just wanted to share this funny incident that happened to me last week...

I recently took the plunge and bought a pre-owned 35cm black box Kelly. After agonizing about whether it would be appropriate to carry an H bag to work (I don't think anyone in the company carries one; my colleagues would probably think I was insane), I decided to bring it anyway (reasoning that life is short, it makes me happy, etc.).

I only showed the Kelly to my friend and colleague J., who understands (and shares) my bag addiction. That evening, when I told her I was heading home, she said she wanted to go out with me, since she wanted to accompany "Kelly". J. was toting a large native bag made of straw weave in Indonesian style.

On our way out, we ran into officemate "IC" in the corridor. As IC passed us, she pointed at J.'s bag and said, "nice bag!". J. and I looked at each other wide-eyed and open-mouthed, and starting laughing. We were laughing all the way to the elevator...

I guess this means I needn't worry about bringing my H bags to work!:roflmfao:

^^^That's too funny!! GREAT STORY!!:nuts: Enjoy your bag ALL the time!:heart:

I had one person say "NICE" bag to my Evelyne and asked if it was "COACH?"

and another person say "I love your bag" and say "KATE?"....didn't know what this friend was talking about until everyone else was teasing her and said "NO, it's HERMES"...and I found out she meant Kate Spade:smile: (People teasing her was her sister and good friend...so she wasn't embarrassed, but this is her standing JOKE with me now)

^^^Yes, I wore it backwards and she saw it, and she commented on it, but I just told her NO and she persisted in asking so I told her Hermes. Then she said it looked like the horse saddle bags that the older coaches were made of , and I just said YES. Didn't know what else to say? It's okay, I still love EVELYNE all the same....You WERE and still ARE my EVELYNE INSPIRATION!! The scarves are really FUN!! ;)

Hehehehehe! Here I am and I got a good chuckle on that one, Ms. Twilly......YUP! Birkinstocks are pretty much a staple in footwear over here...............LOL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.