Funky Lala Modeling Pictures

I've always liked their site, because they usually include modeling pics. It's not too bad if it's a bag I'm familiar with, but with a new style it's really hard to decide if you can't see the bag on someone.

RM is one of those brands that almost never go on sale and/or have discount codes. FLL currently has discount codes for 20% off new fall (full price) items and 10% off of sale items (just started this afternoon). It's a great deal for bags that are usually not discounted. (codes are in my post below) Ends 8/29, but I'm sure the bags will go quickly. FLL has great CS, shipping is free and you can always return it if it ends up not suiting you.

http://forum.purseblog.com/deals-and-steals/funkylala-10-off-sale-items-20-off-new-346567.html

Love this one:

rm_mam_conc_pat.jpg

RM is one of those brands that almost never go on sale and/or have discount codes. FLL currently has discount codes for 20% off new fall (full price) items and 10% off of sale items (just started this afternoon). It's a great deal for bags that are usually not discounted. (codes are in my post below) Ends 8/29, but I'm sure the bags will go quickly. FLL has great CS, shipping is free and you can always return it if it ends up not suiting you.

http://forum.purseblog.com/deals-and-steals/funkylala-10-off-sale-items-20-off-new-346567.html

^ super helpful, thanks!

and what color is this bag? i like the deep texture and rich color. i'd be interested to see it in a nikki.

rm_mam_conc_pat.jpg

^That colour is Concord. I recieved that same bag only today and the modelling pic on Funkylala was one of the reasons that I bought it as it shows of the bag beautifully. They also have a Concord Nikki on their website. :yes:

lmartinx1, Thank you for this great information! :nuts:
Are you sure that the bags can be returned in full refund, instead of store credit?
I am considering the MAB in cloud grey.:confused1::confused1:

^That colour is Concord. I recieved that same bag only today and the modelling pic on Funkylala was one of the reasons that I bought it as it shows of the bag beautifully. They also have a Concord Nikki on their website. :yes:

wow, concord is a great color. i love my black nikki but the concord would make the comfortable hobo even more casual. thanks, i'm definitely going to check it out on fll.

on your new concord nikki is the texture as deep and varied as it appears on fll? how were your new nikki's panels? did you use the fll discount on it?