Funky Lala Modeling Pictures

angelchick182

Dec 12, 2007
Nashville, TN
I've always liked their site, because they usually include modeling pics. It's not too bad if it's a bag I'm familiar with, but with a new style it's really hard to decide if you can't see the bag on someone.

lunatwinkle

Bag obsessed! <3
O.G.
Nov 13, 2006
California, USA
I love it when websites post modeling pics. It makes it easier imagining what the bag will look like IRL. Luna Boston also have some terrific modeling pics. :tup:

jlp

Sep 17, 2007
Is it a good place to order from as far as customer service and returns?

lmartinx1

♥~♥~tPF~♥~♥
Jun 23, 2007
Mile High State
RM is one of those brands that almost never go on sale and/or have discount codes. FLL currently has discount codes for 20% off new fall (full price) items and 10% off of sale items (just started this afternoon). It's a great deal for bags that are usually not discounted. (codes are in my post below) Ends 8/29, but I'm sure the bags will go quickly. FLL has great CS, shipping is free and you can always return it if it ends up not suiting you.

http://forum.purseblog.com/deals-and-steals/funkylala-10-off-sale-items-20-off-new-346567.html

Loquita

May 16, 2008
^Me too!! And I am pinching myself for not buying the concord Nikki the first day of the sale!!!

tanmon

May 8, 2008
Chicago, IL USA
RM is one of those brands that almost never go on sale and/or have discount codes. FLL currently has discount codes for 20% off new fall (full price) items and 10% off of sale items (just started this afternoon). It's a great deal for bags that are usually not discounted. (codes are in my post below) Ends 8/29, but I'm sure the bags will go quickly. FLL has great CS, shipping is free and you can always return it if it ends up not suiting you.

http://forum.purseblog.com/deals-and-steals/funkylala-10-off-sale-items-20-off-new-346567.html

^ super helpful, thanks!

and what color is this bag? i like the deep texture and rich color. i'd be interested to see it in a nikki.

Halzer

Hooked on Classics!
O.G.
Mar 11, 2007
London, UK
^That colour is Concord. I recieved that same bag only today and the modelling pic on Funkylala was one of the reasons that I bought it as it shows of the bag beautifully. They also have a Concord Nikki on their website. :yes:

doppelganger

Apr 14, 2008

lmartinx1, Thank you for this great information! :nuts:
Are you sure that the bags can be returned in full refund, instead of store credit?
I am considering the MAB in cloud grey.:confused1::confused1:

tanmon

May 8, 2008
Chicago, IL USA
^That colour is Concord. I recieved that same bag only today and the modelling pic on Funkylala was one of the reasons that I bought it as it shows of the bag beautifully. They also have a Concord Nikki on their website. :yes:
wow, concord is a great color. i love my black nikki but the concord would make the comfortable hobo even more casual. thanks, i'm definitely going to check it out on fll.

on your new concord nikki is the texture as deep and varied as it appears on fll? how were your new nikki's panels? did you use the fll discount on it?