*Fun poll* Help me decide all! (And Aqua Lovers!)

What would you choose from these options?? (Current collection is in my sig.)

• Aqua Coin Purse - (Don't have any coin purses yet...)

• Aqua Money Wallet - (Even though I JUST got the Marine... )

• GH Hobo, when time/$$ allows

• Truffle Twiggy, when time/$$ allows

• Nothing girl!! Go get some margaritas on your bday, and quit spending $$!!! ;)

Results are only viewable after voting.
VG Hobo!! The Vert Gazon is an incredible colour!! I have a First in this colour and it is fabulous!!
Although, Cafe is probably my favourite brown and I want one of those, too!!

Attachments

• VG sunset.jpg
    VG sunset.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 15
I think Cafe would be gorgeous on the Hobo. I prefer the Hobo in Neutrals for some reason. I'm the same way with the Day bag as well. Anthracite is another good choice, plus the leather is tdf in anthras.

I recieved my truffe twiggy yesterday and the leather is HORRIBLE. It's dry, plastic-y and stiff. Even my boyfriend said it was terrible (and he'll usually lie to make me feel better LOL). Plus, the color is much darker IRL (on mine it was).

If you can find one with nice leather, and maybe a lighter color I'd get it... but if they're all like mine, I'd pass for sure.

^It's OK, thanks :smile: Two PF-er's rec'd Kim, so I'm going to give her a call & see what she says :yes: At this point I just want something with nice, smooshy, silky leather :drool: But I prob. want a City - the Twiggy didn't fall nicely on my shoulder. Either way, I can't wait to get Ms. Stiffy Twiggy out of my sight! lol

I recieved my truffe twiggy yesterday and the leather is HORRIBLE. It's dry, plastic-y and stiff. Even my boyfriend said it was terrible (and he'll usually lie to make me feel better LOL). Plus, the color is much darker IRL (on mine it was).

If you can find one with nice leather, and maybe a lighter color I'd get it... but if they're all like mine, I'd pass for sure.

:wtf: Oh no!!! I'm sorry to hear about your twiggy!! I saw a Truffle Twiggy at NM this week, and I really liked it... but that is the one downside to ordering sight unseen. :sad: I hope she doesn't give you any trouble when you try to exchange it.

If you like your first, I would recommend getting a City next... they have a similiar shape, so it would just be like the next size up... I found doing that and then branching out into different styles worked well...

I am thinking I am definately leaning towards the GH Hobo in Cafe, but I need to call BalNY and see if they even have them... The Vert Gazon that AR had was simply stunning, but its the same thing that I haven't seen this color IRL, so I have no idea if I will like it - or if it would go with my wardrobe.:shrugs:

Keep us posted Verty!

I voted for the aqua coin purse ....b/c I LOOOOOVE coin purses and small accessories :drool: ;) :yes: !
And .... I actually wanted to vote for the GH Hobo, but honestly, I don't like it very much (sorry:shame: !) - I prefer the RH myself.
Have a good decision Bags4...... :flowers: - please keep us updated !

I voted for the aqua coin purse ....b/c I LOOOOOVE coin purses and small accessories :drool: ;) :yes: !
And .... I actually wanted to vote for the GH Hobo, but honestly, I don't like it very much (sorry:shame: !) - I prefer the RH myself.
Have a good decision Bags4...... :flowers: - please keep us updated !

Yeah.... It's probably going to take a while. ;)

Even though I passed on the Aqua wallet for yesterday... I am still thinking about it. :girlsigh:

Verty- What color are you thinking of getting your new bag in?

(Opps... pic didn't work, lemme try that again.)

OKay.... Seriously, how can you say "No" to that???? :wtf: :nuts: :drool:

I :heart: it!!! :drool: :drool: I neeeeddd it.... :girlsigh:

BTW, I got my email responses from Terry - and she mentioned nothing about my Aqua accessories question.... So I am guessing this is an omen from above that I don't need any... or is it an omen to get it from Saks? :roflmfao:

Love it!!! Definitely go for it!:yahoo:

Thanks cracker!! I am going to think about it tonight & tomorrow... but I think it is going to be a definate YES!! :yes:

It's different from the other styles I have, and that color looks gorgeous with the gold...

Where did the voices of reason that had me talked out of buying a bag go?? LOL... Judie - I hope you visit this thread... :graucho: