Fun at Hermes yesterday

DQ, sounds like you and HG had a terrific time! I hope to join you guys in NYC some day. Congrats on the whip!! And thanks for complementing my kitty! His name is Aksel - he is an incredibly sweet, mischevious two-year-old Norwegian Forest Cat and I adore him. :smile:
Between her whip and my 45cm Birkin, we were knocking a lot of people off the sidewalk.:yes: :biguns:

What a loot! Congratulations! This is the type of shopping euphoria that I like! Thanks so much for sharing.

PS: the colour on your cashmere stole is gorgeous! :yes: My local store does not have such nice colours. This is the double-faced escarpe cashimere shawl that katyc posted last week :heart:

Oh SUE!!! What a haul! Everything is so beautiful and I'm loving that GP in the red.......gorgeous!

P.S.....love your kitchen AND your kitty!!!!!!!

Great Haul! I have that little vermillion GP sitting right next to me. Love, love, love this bag! It holds so much and can be worn with everything. For a change I put on the black Brides de Gala twilly. I love this size in a GP so much, that I was inspired to buy a toile/ebene leather that I will use in summer. So cute! Enjoy all your beautiful purchases!

Whoa, N-Sue, that's a fantastic shopping adventure. I am in LOVE with that muffler, especially the tangerine color--it's just plain gorgeous. Lots of other fabulous goodies there too. Congratulations!!!