Fuchsia medium Mabel

It's so not for your mum, is it?! :P It's for yoooooooooou! :nuts:

Just kidding! Will keep eyes peeled for you :tup:

Ooooh you doubting Dita, you!

I can honestly say this is one bag that isn't heading for my wardrobe.
I was up in Surrey on Friday & dropped in to see my mum. She took one look at aqua Mabel & said 'is that Mabel, I've got to have one of those!'

And I see this post now! u_u

There was a medium fuschia Mabel left at HOF Bristol (Cabot Circus) when I went on Saturday, it was in the sale.
Did not check the price though (I was more interested in the small Mabel) but I think it was 50% discounted + the 20% extra but from what I think the sale was ending yesterday :sad:

Thanks for your help girls. We tracked fuchsia Mabel down to Mulberry in Leeds and I was able to use my voucher. It's on its way to Mum now & she's chuffed to bits. I think I may have created a monster - can see I'm going to be spending all my time locating bags for her!!

Thanks for your help girls. We tracked fuchsia Mabel down to Mulberry in Leeds and I was able to use my voucher. It's on its way to Mum now & she's chuffed to bits. I think I may have created a monster - can see I'm going to be spending all my time locating bags for her!!

Glad to hear you managed to get one SJ.

That's quite good though because you'll get the buzz of hunting down and looking for bags but without breaking your ban (as long as they are definitely for your mum!). Its like shopping but without the guilt!

Sounds like a great way to spend your bag ban to me!

Talking of mum's with Mulberry addictions, my grandmother has a cream Poppy!

I wish my mum would want a Mulberry bag! She's got a (quite nice) Blue Jasper Conran bag that I bought for her and that's it - she will not let me buy her any thing else and she definitely wouldn't come with me to watch me (or help me) spend that much money on a bag!

She can't see the sense (but then she is a war child!).

^^It's taken my mum a long time to come round to it. She hyperventilated the first time I took her to Shepton & insisted on waiting for me in the car!
Now she's got the bug big-time. I was v impressed that she even knew my aqua Mabel was a Mabel!
I'm having her bag delivered here so I can have a peek at it before I take it up to Surrey. Feels like buying but without the guilt!

^^It's taken my mum a long time to come round to it. She hyperventilated the first time I took her to Shepton & insisted on waiting for me in the car!
Now she's got the bug big-time. I was v impressed that she even knew my aqua Mabel was a Mabel!
I'm having her bag delivered here so I can have a peek at it before I take it up to Surrey. Feels like buying but without the guilt!

Ha, I reckon she's a lurker on the forum! :roflmfao::roflmfao:

^^Can assure you she's not. She wouldn't know one end of a computer to the other! I have threatened to get her a laptop but she'd probably try & cook dinner with it.