Frustrated!

There seems to be something in the air today. I've read a few different nasty comments on this forum. I don't understand why people have to be so mean. This is supposed to be a place of fun and joy.

Sorry to hear that you got the wrong bag and then "attitude" from the SA and Manager.

Customer service has gone down hill!! (I can say this because I do work in retail.) On the other hand, there are some people that think they do deserve something or throw a fit for nothing to get what they want!

You are totally justified to be upset and expect that Coach should pick up the wrong bag and then deliver the right bag to your door.
I hope you get your bag soon and let us see some pics!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

Anabg I believe you started the snotty tone, if you go back and read your first comment. And thank you WVUdani. My daughter is in a wheelchair, and just getting her in and out of the car is quite a task. It doesn't matter if I live 5 minutes or 25 minutes away from the post office, everything takes a lot more time and planning. I will just look forward to receiving my bag soon and take my Coach business elsewhere :smile: I agree Lovesbags, all the employees there seem to need a crash course in customer service.

Anabg I believe you started the snotty tone, if you go back and read your first comment. And thank you WVUdani. My daughter is in a wheelchair, and just getting her in and out of the car is quite a task. It doesn't matter if I live 5 minutes or 25 minutes away from the post office, everything takes a lot more time and planning. I will just look forward to receiving my bag soon and take my Coach business elsewhere :smile: I agree Lovesbags, all the employees there seem to need a crash course in customer service.

My first comment was not snotty. I was surprised anyone lives that far from a post office. YOU took my comment the wrong way, probably because you are in a terrible mood over this, which is in no way my fault.

I don't think the mistake they made warrants a pick up. Sorry. I am entitled to my opinion. Don't take it so da** personal.

And to the person that made the comment about trolling... not agreeing with the OP is not catty and it's not trolling.

Thanks LuvsElvis. I honestly didn't mind taking it to the post office that much. What bothered me is that I never got a " Sorry for the inconvenience." Or anything remotely similar!

Thanks LuvsElvis. I honestly didn't mind taking it to the post office that much. What bothered me is that I never got a " Sorry for the inconvenience." Or anything remotely similar!

That would really grate on me, too, Op. I would be very irritated if they didn't at least offer a basic apology, and I don't blame you at all for feeling frustrated. If Coach prides itself on good customer service, this situation is unacceptable. Period.

As for those who take a barely civil tone here, ignore them. Some will cloak their misanthropy as "just stating my opinion," but nobody with a brain would buy it. Some people are just not nice, and that's not your fault... so ignore them. ;) That's what I do!

You shouldn't need to go to the post office. If they send you a label, all you have to do is put it on the box and give it to your mail carrier. You can even schedule the pick up online. I can't go to my post office because I have an aversion to the lights there, so my mail carrier takes care of everything for me. Your mail carrier should basically be a mobile post office for you.

This is supposed to be a place of fun and joy.

Wait, what? Where does it say that?? Musta missed that when I signed up.

The OP asked this question: "Am I way overreacting ?" When you ask a question like that in a forum with thousands of people, you gotta expect a mix of yes's and no's. If you don't care whether people think you're overreacting or not...don't ask. Plain and simple.

This is real life, ladies...it ain't all fun, joy, and agreement. Lots of opinions here...just like in the real world, not everyone has the same life experience, and not everyone will agree. No need for bunched panties...pick that wedgie out, keep calm, and scroll on.

Last edited:
Occasional reader on this forum and just want to say I think OP's frustrations are understandable, given the context. Hopefully they will come up with a workable solution for the returns soon.

Yes they should've been more helpful and the fact that you have a disabled child should bear more assistance from the associates and sensitivity with the comments from the catty online trolling that is going on on this page, there are ways to have a differing opinion without the snotty undertones...

Snotty undertone from me? That was not my intention, I was just agreeing with the original post.