Frustrated..rude LV SAs!

I would complain to a manager because if we all just sit back and put up with this rudeness it will always continue! You have no right to be treated this way. Billionaires wear tshirts and flip flops too as well as penny pinchers so customers should not be judged by their appearance!

It's like in pretty woman, but I'm not a hooker just a tired mommy..I should dress up tomorrow and put on all my makeup and jewelry and go in and see how they treat me then lol

Sabinalynn said:
It's like in pretty woman, but I'm not a hooker just a tired mommy..I should dress up tomorrow and put on all my makeup and jewelry and go in and see how they treat me then lol

Lol.. I thought the Flagship store in NYC was bad.. They are the worst smh!

Maybe I should walk in tomorrow and ask for a manager first and explain to them what happened and let them know who was rude to me

I would DEFINITELY make the Manager aware of how rudely you were treated by their SA's. This would hopefully improve their customer service but you are also doing a GREAT favor for the next customer (or TPFer's :ghi5:) who will come in to their store. :buttercup:

Maybe you can also complaint at the 1-800 number about the store and open a
Thread for us to post the worst LV store
For their service.( black list of bad LV Store). The pressure will be on them
to change

Sorry for the way they treated you

I'm sure you are not the only one that has been treated that way. I also have been treated that way, so I called the manager at the store and tell how rude I was treated.

Everytime I go to all the high-end stores or malls, I feel like I have to dress to impress the SAs. I kinda feel stupid everytime and asking myself "why do I need to impress these people?"

I don't think it's a good idea to go back to the store to complain agian because if they still ignore you or have bad attitudes toward you, you will feel even worse.

I think you should just let it go and take a high road.

Sorry for the way they treated you

I'm sure you are not the only one that has been treated that way. I also have been treated that way, so I called the manager at the store and tell how rude I was treated.

Everytime I go to all the high-end stores or malls, I feel like I have to dress to impress the SAs. I kinda feel stupid everytime and asking myself "why do I need to impress these people?"

I don't think it's a good idea to go back to the store to complain agian because if they still ignore you or have bad attitudes toward you, you will feel even worse.

I think you should just let it go and take a high road.
Yes, maybe you're right....

Well I did say that I was there first and no one addressed me and that I would be going to Bloomingdales so one of their SAs would make a commission..they just said "ok, bye" in a rude way..

Wow, crazy rude. Sadly, that kind of behavior may likely be the norm in that store. If you have the time, might be worth sending a brief complaint note to LV main offices (not to the particular manager of that store since the SAs might just be emulating the manager). Also, they might just be jealous of you in some way... :smile: Luckily, you have the Bloomies option. Best wishes.

Ha! funny you should say that - have you seen the way Julia Roberts shops in clothes that look like they're from goodwill? Interestingly I get this sort of treatment from regular shops - if I'm in jeans I get ignored, if I'm in a nice dress and heels then I get service. But last week I went to LV in Bondi (Australia) and I was in jeans and a casual top and was very impressed that I wasn't judged. I had run out of the house for a very impromptu shopping trip (just to pick up one item) without any jewelry and was even due for a dye to cover the grey in my hair :shame: but the SA was more than happy to let me try on an Alma and Melrose Ave Vernis.

Sorry to hear about your experience... no advice here as others have already given you great advice already.

As my grandmother always told me "closed mouths don't get heard"... I don't see anything wrong with bringing it to the managers attention. Often times you find rude associates getting rewarded when actually they treat their customers the worst why? Because no one wants to say anything. I like how some stores have their associates to ask customers to rate their service. I'm sure this eliminates a lot of rude service!

That is so sad. I cannot believe all the money we spend and we get treated like that. I fixed my situation...........Sorry in advance for the long story

So my first purchase at LV was on mother's day. No one really asked to help me or anything when I walked into the store. Then one SA asked if i needed to see something. I explained that I had won a $500 gift certificate from Friendly's for mother's day and that I would like to buy a bag. Then she totally changed her tune. Was so nice to me. hmmmm makes you wonder. So since then you know how it is.......I have been back to buy several items and all the SA's but one give me that fake service smile. I can't tell it is killing them to help me. Especially since I am not buying 3,000 bags. So my one SA that took the time to get to know me is the best. She heatstamps my items for me. She is just the best. So I figured I would do something nice for her this Christmas. I sent her flowers. I came into the store to pick out some christmas/birthday gifts for myself. You can't believe the greeting I got. They all were like Hi!!! How are you? I was like huh? I wish they were like that to everyone.

This is rude! I would try it at Bloomies or you try it again. There must be at least one good SA in the store...I hope;)

That's also the reason why I don't want to visit my local Chanel Boutique. I heard a lot of mean stories and can't therefore bring myself to go there. When they don't want all potential customers to buy.....they should keep their bags(although it's a pitty right;)