Frustrated..rude LV SAs!

Sabinalynn

Bag obsessed
O.G.
So I walked into LV today to purchase a speedy b 35..I was so excited. I was wearing flip flops and leggings with my 2 year old but had my Chanel gst with me. There were 3 sales associates that were talking amongst themselves and they didn't even look at me..because I was dressed casually? Then, 2 women walk in and they greet them and I was standing right next to them and they pretended I wasn't there! And I was ready to buy a bag!! My gst costs more than most bags in that store and yet they ignored me..probably thought it was fake.
I was so mad, I left the store without my bag. I came home and felt so angry..have any of you experienced this kind of treatment?

OnMyMiNd04

~Boy Addicted to LV~
O.G.
Sep 3, 2007
tPF @ Louis Vuitton
You are not alone my dear.

I have spent lots of money in LV, to still be ignored by certain SAs at the LV I visit the most. The SAs that do not acknowledge me when I am in the store have seen me in there countless amounts of times purchasing items with other SAs in the store. I don't get it.

trumanfinn

O.G.
Jul 31, 2009
Pa
That sucks...I guess it just depends on the SAs...I had an afternoon free once, and ran into LV with my hair slicked back in a headband and a sweatsuit..lol..they were still very nice to me, but I felt like an idiot. Sorry about your bad experience. :sad:

karmallory

Purse Peace <3
O.G.
Nov 15, 2010
LIM & ILM
Sounds like they felt they were "too good" for the comi$$ion your purchase would of given them. Their loss! I'd get their names and complain to the store manager... How rude.

BlingADing

Feb 27, 2011
granola2glam.blogspot.com
I don't think it's atypical. Although you should be treated with good service, I'm not surprised when luxury SAs dont give a hoot. I wouldn't take it personally....we all know how fab you are :smile:

Mrs Darling

Dec 25, 2011
I had an issue with LV store manager last year and every time I go back to the store and she is there, she stares at me. It's the only store in my city and I have no choice. I have bought 4 more bags from that store since then and I wish I could go somewhere else. Thank God some of the SA recognizes me and give me good service. Nevertheless, I am still nervous when I go there because I might bump in to her. I think that she should not stare at me knowing I have spent thousands of dollars in her store last year. She should smile and greet me decently. I went to the LV store on Champs Élysées a couple of years ago and the SA was amazing. Even my DH was impressed. I had my 4 years old son and they offered us coffee, a chair to sit while they bring us the items that we wanted to see.

You are lucky to have 2 stores where you live. Try to find a SA and always go back to her so she will give you the service you deserve. That's what I do now.

Sabinalynn

Bag obsessed
O.G.
I had an issue with LV store manager last year and every time I go back to the store and she is there, she stares at me. It's the only store in my city and I have no choice. I have bought 4 more bags from that store since then and I wish I could go somewhere else. Thank God some of the SA recognizes me and give me good service. Nevertheless, I am still nervous when I go there because I might bump in to her. I think that she should not stare at me knowing I have spent thousands of dollars in her store last year. She should smile and greet me decently. I went to the LV store on Champs Élysées a couple of years ago and the SA was amazing. Even my DH was impressed. I had my 4 years old son and they offered us coffee, a chair to sit while they bring us the items that we wanted to see.

You are lucky to have 2 stores where you live. Try to find a SA and always go back to her so she will give you the service you deserve. That's what I do now.
That's awesome:smile: I will go to the other store for sure and hopefully be treated kindly:smile:
I have that same bag... and ironically I was treated that way at Chanel when purchasing it. I think luxury SA's in general are jerks.
Yeah, why is that? Do they only hire mean snobby people? Lol, do they give them a course in how to be a b***h?

mrscurvy

O.G.
Mar 26, 2010
I was treated this same way at Chanel but I call them out and let them know that I'm there and refuse to be looked over and of course thru casual conversation i remind them of their rudeness! I refuse to be treated any other way than professional when I go into any store spending my money. I do not let any SA's intimidate me. They are there for a purpose just like I'm there for a purpose.

Sabinalynn

Bag obsessed
O.G.
I was treated this same way at Chanel but I call them out and let them know that I'm there and refuse to be looked over and of course thru casual conversation i remind them of their rudeness! I refuse to be treated any other way than professional when I go into any store spending my money. I do not let any SA's intimidate me. They are there for a purpose just like I'm there for a purpose.
Well I did say that I was there first and no one addressed me and that I would be going to Bloomingdales so one of their SAs would make a commission..they just said "ok, bye" in a rude way..

specme

O.G.
Jan 22, 2011
Katy Tx
I'm sorry you had the experience ! Apparently because you weren't wearing your money pinned to your shirt they thought you weren't going to buy anything !
The SA I've dealt with at the Houston Galleria have always been nice ,even though I haven't bought from them recently .
Hope you get your Speedy B and enjoy it !