Friend has hots for husband?

From what you say, it sounds like your DH is definitely NOT interested and is giving her plenty of hints---shutting the bedroom door in her face, scraping the ice off of your car instead of hers, etc. So no worries there. But you have to ask yourself, what kind of "friend" would be so disrespectful? I'd drop her.

Trust your instinct. There are women who are natural flirts, love to get attention and if they do not get it, seek out to get it. Stay away from her! Not because you don't trust your DH, but you do not need friends like her.

some women have no shame! seriously she sounds like a homewrecker in the making. youre lucky you can trust your husband but i dont think its really about trust. i just wouldn't be comfortable in general having a friend like that. definitely get her away from you!

Hmm, that seems uncomfortable. Wonder if she's just making conversation because you haven't seen each other for a while, but your first instinct might be right.

I trust my DH but I cut women like that out of my life fast. Not because I think my DH would cheat but for the woman to do that to me she has no respect for me. People who don't have respect for you will do mean things. I would NEVER do that to anyone's husband. I ALWAY pay attention more to the woman.

ITA. I'm not married but this hits the mark 1000%.

She is not a friend, get rid of her. A distant neighbor has the hots for my best friends husband. It is so funny to watch this woman flirt right under our noses, like we don't notice. My friend just ignores her because she feels no threat from this woman and it is now a joke with her family and friends to watch what this woman does when she comes around. The other woman is married too...........

I agree with the excellent advice already given. I think it's wonderful that you and your hubby have a great relationship, but you don't need any "toxic waste" in your life, so I say dump your so called friend.

i think she's just lonely and is trying desperately to see if she still "got it" to lure a man - married or not, to her web of desire.

i mean.. i think we all have done something to this extent (or not quite) at some point in our lives.. we can't find "the one" or "mr right" or whatever, and of course.. all the good ones are taken! i've experienced it myself.. having ZERO guys talking to me or whatnot for MONTHS and the instant word spread that I was dating someone, everyone swarmed me. We all (in some way or another) want something or someone we can't have, and it's a game/test to see if we can get it.

After you get it, it's you just let it go cuz you've won and don't need it anymore.

i'm not trying to rationalize what she's doing as right.. because it's still wrong IMO, but i am trying to see where she may be coming from. Hell, I admit i've committed this act too.. but not on married guys.. but on my ex's new bfs or my friends' bf's where i know their relationship is gonna fizzle before it even sizzled. lol. i've never done it to friends that have actually said "I Do" though.

Please kick "Betsy's" ass to the curb. She's not your friend and she has no respect for you. Why ask if she has the hots for your hubby? You KNOW she does. Don't waste your breath on her.

The most important thing you need to concern yourself with is how your husband reacts. She could march around butt-booty naked in front of him if she wants and the only thing you need to worry about is HIS reaction to it. Based on what you've said, you have nothing at all to worry about. Your husband's responses to her CRACK ME UP! LOL! Sounds like something my hubby would do.

Get her out of your life - NOW. She's trouble.