Fresh reveal from 31 Rue Cambon, Paris

Everyone!! Meet my medium boy!!

Congratulations Blanterns! You picked a purse that most of us believe should be considered a classic now but will definitely become a classic in the future. I can remember all the studying my kids did for the SAT and the ACT, it takes a lot of dedication. So nice that you have something beautiful to glance at when you need a break, and it is a great motivator if you wish to buy more in the future after college. I can picture you carrying your bag to class and parties - you will be so chic! Congratulations again!

What a beautiful boy! And how lucky are you to purchase your first Chanel in Paris?! I'm in college (and I totally understand feeling guilty to own a Chanel as a teenager), so it wasn't too long ago I was going through the SAT & college process. It's an absolute nightmare, but definitely worth it. And at least you have fantastic motivation!! Good luck on your tests and enjoy your gorgeous bag!

Congratulations Blanterns! You picked a purse that most of us believe should be considered a classic now but will definitely become a classic in the future. I can remember all the studying my kids did for the SAT and the ACT, it takes a lot of dedication. So nice that you have something beautiful to glance at when you need a break, and it is a great motivator if you wish to buy more in the future after college. I can picture you carrying your bag to class and parties - you will be so chic! Congratulations again!

Thank you for a lovely comment!! Now I'm fully motivated! Can't wait to get into the university so that I'll be able to carry it more. Boy will be a classic too? When? I'm already excited. :smile:

Last edited:
What a beautiful boy! And how lucky are you to purchase your first Chanel in Paris?! I'm in college (and I totally understand feeling guilty to own a Chanel as a teenager), so it wasn't too long ago I was going through the SAT & college process. It's an absolute nightmare, but definitely worth it. And at least you have fantastic motivation!! Good luck on your tests and enjoy your gorgeous bag!

Thank you so much!! I knew there would be somebody feeling guilty the same way I did!! What chanel is your first?