Fresh reveal from 31 Rue Cambon, Paris

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 8, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
    Who's ready?

I was deciding whether to get a small or medium because I'm sixteen and both my mom and dad said the small chanel suits my age more. But I want a bag that would suit me and I can carry along every situation in the future when I grow up so I chose black medium.

I was very excited to be getting an official chanel of my own at 31 Rue Cambon boutique. (I normally borrow my mom's chanel bags) I'm very happy & at the same time feel a little guilty for owning such an expensive bag at very young age.

So I asked my mom to borrow my bag the same way I always borrow hers because she doesn't own a boy.

However, I've made a promise to my family and myself to work hard on my SAT test to get into my dream university and have a bright future (so that I could buy my own chanel :biggrin:)

The SA brought out the champagne for us to celebrate my first!! Thank you everyone for letting me share my story!!

B.

Attached Files:

2. OOOOO me!!!

3. Let's see!

4. :woot:

5. I am here!!

6. Any guess?

Attached Files:

7. Here!

8. I'm here!!!

9. Everyone!! Meet my medium boy!!

Attached Files:

10. Congrats!! So handsome!!

11. Lovely!! Congrats

12. Congrats!!:tup::tup:

13. I was deciding whether to get a small or medium because I'm sixteen and both my mom and dad said the small chanel suits my age more. But I want a bag that would suit me and I can carry along every situation in the future when I grow up so I chose black medium.

I was very excited to be getting an official chanel of my own at 31 Rue Cambon boutique. (I normally borrow my mom's chanel bags) I'm very happy & at the same time feel a little guilty for owning such an expensive bag at very young age.

So I asked my mom to borrow my bag the same way I always borrow hers because she doesn't own a boy.

However, I've made a promise to my family and myself to work hard on my SAT test to get into my dream university and have a bright future (so that I could buy my own chanel :biggrin:)

The SA brought out the champagne for us to celebrate my first!! Thank you everyone for letting me share my story!!

B.

14. I know right!! Thank you!!

15. Thank you :smile: