French/London Sole Ballet Flats...

I'm a London Sole junky with nine pair. I have two pair of the low-cut which come without a left or a right. After wearing them once, they mold to each foot. But my favorite style is without a doubt the Pirouette because of the super-low cut vamp that are guaranteed to show toe cleavage. I know whether to show toe cleavage is debatable, but this girl loves the look with ballerinas or any round-toe pump. I think it is cute and fun and not at all sleazy.

But back to London Soles, what's great about them is all of the cute colors and finishes. So once you find a style that fits well, your options are nearly unlimited.
Pirouette_main.jpg

shoeangel said:
I'm a London Sole junky with nine pair. I have two pair of the low-cut which come without a left or a right. After wearing them once, they mold to each foot. But my favorite style is without a doubt the Pirouette because of the super-low cut vamp that are guaranteed to show toe cleavage. I know whether to show toe cleavage is debatable, but this girl loves the look with ballerinas or any round-toe pump. I think it is cute and fun and not at all sleazy.

But back to London Soles, what's great about them is all of the cute colors and finishes. So once you find a style that fits well, your options are nearly unlimited.
Pirouette_main.jpg
SO cute! How is the sizing for you?:flowers:

Greentea, there is a size conversion chart on the LS website. It says that if you are a size 7 in Nine West then you should order a 38. Normally, I would order a 37, but in all designer shoes I seem to be a 38.

Hope that helps.:yahoo:

London Soles for wide feet? Probably not. My B-width feet start out snug but fit great after one wearing.

I order via the Internet, but I know they have a boutique in LA and San Francisco.

nerdphanie said:
Sorry I'm such a noobie, but what's the difference between French Sole and London Sole?

it is the same company, but FS trademarked their name in europe so they couldn't do it here when they opened in usa, so they call the usa one london sole. same shoe, same company, same everything.

if anyone OWNS the piroette, i'd love to see a pic of them on your feet to see what they actually look like! thanks

I finally receive my pair of London Sole's today. Their customer service is very SLOW. I had to call them a few times, before I got ahold of somebody.
I order the low cut and slip it on quickly. It feels pretty good. I am usually a size 7 and order a 38, it's a little tad loose but I think some insoles will fix it.

BTW, I don't have exactly narrow feet either and it feels fine.

Vixy,

I'm also considering ordering a pair of London Sole Low Cuts. You said they feel a bit loose. Do you wish you'd ordered your normal size 7, or do you think the 7 would have been too snug?

I just hate buying shoes mail-order.

Vixy said:
I finally receive my pair of London Sole's today. Their customer service is very SLOW. I had to call them a few times, before I got ahold of somebody.
I order the low cut and slip it on quickly. It feels pretty good. I am usually a size 7 and order a 38, it's a little tad loose but I think some insoles will fix it.

BTW, I don't have exactly narrow feet either and it feels fine.