Food French Fries.. mcdonalds or in n out??

dont eat mcdonalds fries, it was confirmed that they use beef seasonings on the fries before they freeze them..YUCKNESS.

in & out sucks!!! I hate them. Nothing veggetarian & the french fries are usually greesy and oily..they arent even fries, more like strings...

Ill stick to my cesear salads haha

McDonald's promote their food as 'nutritious', but the reality is that it is junk food - high in fat, sugar and salt, and low in fibre and vitamins. A diet of this type is linked with a greater risk of heart disease, cancer, diabetes and other diseases. Their food also contains many chemical additives, some of which may cause ill-health, and hyperactivity in children. Don't forget too that meat is the cause of the majority of food poisoning incidents. In 1991 McDonald's were responsible for an outbreak of food poisoning in the UK, in which people suffered serious kidney failure. With modern intensive farming methods, other diseases - linked to chemical residues or unnatural practices - have become a danger to people too (such as BSE).

Whoooooooooo! Loves the Mickey D's!!!!!!! I've never had In n' Out. Where's that, Cali? Next time I'm out there, I hafta go to one. I also like the curly fries you get at Madison Sq. Garden as well as the Hooters curly fries. I'm too scared to try dippin' my fries in mayo. I used to live on mayo sandwiches when I was a kid. Yeah, just bread and mayo. I didn't wanna eat anything else! Not, I'm kinda tired of mayo. I used to love dippin' my fries in my shake. Chocolate, Strawberry, it didn't matter. Actually, I still like doin' that.

I don't eat fast food fries anymore. I make my own wedge fries by cutting a potato with skin into wedges and putting them on a baking sheet that's been sprayed with olive oil cooking spray. I give the fries a quick spray and then I sprinkle them with Mrs. Dash. I pop them in the oven at 450 for about 45 minutes, and voila! So yummy and only 90 calories.

Good recipe. Are they crispy?

Mmmm. McDonald's all the way!! Dipped in ketchup with extra salt.

But it kinda bugs me that they use beef flavoring in their fries, though.

But the best fries I've ever had in my LIFE were at Bouchon in Napa (Thomas Keller's restaurant). OMG OMG OMG! French fry connoisseurs MUST try them!

My fave sauce to dip fries in is TARTAR SAUCE!!!! So fatty. So delicious.