Frankie's Collection - LV, Mulberry, Chloe & more...

Holy smokes! You're going to put all the other ambos to shame with your new saleya! Did you order it on or get it via other means?

Saleya I got through other means.. :graucho: ..but the Totally GM in that pic I am waitlisted for so I get one on it's release in September. I'm thinking of cancelling that though now that I have Saleya, I am SO happy with this one I think I just wanna play with it for awhile.........! :cloud9:

Here she is, she's here, she's finally heeeeeere!!! I attached my Cerises Ronde and also the luggage tag from my old SO Damier Deauville. I utterly utterly adore this beauty, am SO in love. She's so light and airy and spacious and feels fab to carry! Some quick shots to share here; will do a proper Damier Fest reveal thread once my Pochette Accessoires arrives next week. :tup:

CIMG7757.jpg

CIMG7758.jpg

CIMG7761.jpg

CIMG7763.jpg

CIMG7770.jpg

CIMG7771.jpg

Love it! It looks super practical and roomy! I went into LVBris on saturday all ready for a champagne, but alas, they don't like me as much! I keep missing out on meeting Elaine, but have chatted to her on the phone several times now. Did you decide on a keyring?

Bella, it's fabulous!!! Aww Elaine doesn't work weekends, but Meaghan does and she's fabulous too. Hahaha and I've never had champagne since, but it was such a lovely treat that first time! Maybe when I get that Totally......... :thinking::drinkup:

I haven't decided on a keyring at all, the Cerises Ronde is on there right now and looking good, but I'm taking her instore on Friday next week to choose one! :biggrin:

Thank you too, Scarcici and Sanctuary! :ty:

Thank you all!!! Had another lovely Damier nugget arrived today, my Damier Ebene Zippy Coin Purse, yayayyayayyy! Meanwhile, I've finally taken some modelling pics of Sally. I'm 5'7" or 170cms tall for reference. Pls excuse random outfit. :blush::lol:

6f88kh.jpg

I'm very excited as I just bought a vintage LV Flanerie 45!!!! It's a discontinued style, the predecessor of the Keepall 45. It's taller and slimmer and - best of all ZOMG - has long straps that can go over the shoulder!!!!! Perfect for me... I can fill it full of all my work stuff and the laptop, and as it's taller even the big ring binger into which I put my patterns and things that I design during the day will fit into it. No need to spend extra money to get a strap for it, and the leather strapping goes all the way around underneath and is crossed by a lengthwise one underneath on the base, so no matter how heavy it gets it'll be supported safe and sound. Lovely to not have to worry - I've been cradling Saleya in my arms as I've been worried, and now I'll just use her on no laptop days I think. :thinking:

I decided yesterday to find something else to use for work as I worry about the weight I'm putting into that beautiful Saleya GM. The straps just attach to the canvas - no serious support whatsoever - and I worry about the canvas warping, or, at worst, tearing. :shocked:

Here she is. She's in amazing condition for the age, there's barely even any chipping on the zipper pulltab and other than some watermarks the patina is even and only a light honey shade. There's no scuffing on the corners, no grime under the handles seeing as it's a shoulderbag, and the interior is pristine, can't believe it.. 12 years old, and no stains or marks inside whatsoever. The brass hasn't even rusted, none of that green from the copper in the brass turning. Ooh and there's the original large felt dustbag too, I'm over the moon! She'll be a beautiful match for my Saumur 35 and would also be a fab weekender, whoo! :woohoo::cloud9:

Busy week, this one.. sold a TON of stuff and bought some essentials I've been wanting forever! It's all in the name of streamlining and recouping some recent expenditures, and overall I'm happy I'll have less bags sitting around waiting to be carried, and more of the things I use everyday.

Outgoing:

YSL Medium Downtown in Purple
LV Damier Pochette Ipanema
LV Damier Ebene Zippy Coin Purse
LV Congo PM *sniff!* :crybaby:
LV Panda Clefs

Incoming:

LV Damier Koala Coin Purse
LV Damier Trunks & Bags Mini Pochette

:party:

attachment.php

attachment.php