Frankie's Collection - LV, Mulberry, Chloe & more...

And here's the lovely Gelare with hers (posted in LV ref thread):

Damier Naviglio
27112007152.jpg

:girlsigh::cloud9::girlsigh:

I have to say that I love the diversity of your collection and your sense of humor ROCKS! Not to mention you also have some kick-ass boots. LOVE your thread, thanks for sharing!

Guess what? I'm getting a Damier Ebene Saleya GM!!!!! I'm over the moon, finally getting one, whoooooooooooooooo! Will be mine in around 3-4 weeks. :party:

Meanwhile I am CRAVING the Totally Monogram like nothing else. It's fabulous! Same shape almost as the Saleya GM, just so functional and casual yet chic. Le sigh. Finally, a new item on my Louis Wish List, it's been barren for such a long time! :girlsigh:

wsrd51.jpg

I am loving the Totally MM too. That will be my next LV purchase, probably before Sept. I think it will be a great travel bag I can take with me for the Disneyland and then the Nike womans 1/2 marathon.

Guess what? I'm getting a Damier Ebene Saleya GM!!!!! I'm over the moon, finally getting one, whoooooooooooooooo! Will be mine in around 3-4 weeks. :party:

Meanwhile I am CRAVING the Totally Monogram like nothing else. It's fabulous! Same shape almost as the Saleya GM, just so functional and casual yet chic. Le sigh. Finally, a new item on my Louis Wish List, it's been barren for such a long time! :girlsigh:

wsrd51.jpg

Holy smokes! You're going to put all the other ambos to shame with your new saleya! Did you order it on or get it via other means?

Loving your collection - I had a chance to get my hands on the Miu Miu a few weeks ago but I let it slip through my fingers hopefully I will get another chace like you did being reunited with yours:smile::smile:

Here she is, she's here, she's finally heeeeeere!!! I attached my Cerises Ronde and also the luggage tag from my old SO Damier Deauville. I utterly utterly adore this beauty, am SO in love. She's so light and airy and spacious and feels fab to carry! Some quick shots to share here; will do a proper Damier Fest reveal thread once my Pochette Accessoires arrives next week. :tup:

CIMG7757.jpg

CIMG7758.jpg

CIMG7761.jpg

CIMG7763.jpg

CIMG7770.jpg

CIMG7771.jpg