Foundrae

slackergirl

Sep 25, 2019
I have one of the element bracelets w/Air medallion. Wear it everyday. Only found Foundrae recently. Absolutely love it. Can see a bit of an addiction starting. If you like it and it might bring a smile to your face when you wear it then buy it:smile:

imetazoa

O.G.
Aug 4, 2009
middle of nowhere
I have one of the element bracelets w/Air medallion. Wear it everyday. Only found Foundrae recently. Absolutely love it. Can see a bit of an addiction starting. If you like it and it might bring a smile to your face when you wear it then buy it:smile:
Yes... so here I am... now addicted! I went a little crazy because I couldn’t decide on what I wanted most - the classic drop necklace which i was nervous would move around too much while working out - or the more trendy clip chain choker. I also ordered a small belcher bracelet. Jewelry is so much more dangerous than purses. FC2BCDE0-9036-4893-A637-5B0CA66BC821.jpeg

imetazoa

O.G.
Aug 4, 2009
middle of nowhere
I started building my collection a couple years ago, I say go for it, it’s beautiful! My fave is their sealed gem collection. Nothing quite like it so it’s def worth the investment IMO.

I still wear most of the pieces I bought 24/7, except dream medallion (I find that one a little “trendy”) & oval diamond annex link (not secure)

I do regret not getting medium or heavy belcher initially. The small/fine belcher is too dainty for my liking, and might be a problem if you plan to add more than three heavier charms.

My resilient & coin edge bands get caught on things like crazy, tho. Little fibers stuck behind the letterings/blossoms, I seriously thought about selling but I love the design so much.:-s
that’s good to know that some pieces can catch fibers. i also got the diamond annex link... did you have a problem with it coming unclipped? i have been wearing it to bed and in shower etc.

Jem131

Choose Kindness
Dec 18, 2015
Dallas, TX
I started building my collection a couple years ago, I say go for it, it’s beautiful! My fave is their sealed gem collection. Nothing quite like it so it’s def worth the investment IMO.

I still wear most of the pieces I bought 24/7, except dream medallion (I find that one a little “trendy”) & oval diamond annex link (not secure)

I do regret not getting medium or heavy belcher initially. The small/fine belcher is too dainty for my liking, and might be a problem if you plan to add more than three heavier charms.

My resilient & coin edge bands get caught on things like crazy, tho. Little fibers stuck behind the letterings/blossoms, I seriously thought about selling but I love the design so much.:-s
Great info, thank you!

Jem131

Choose Kindness
Dec 18, 2015
Dallas, TX
Yes... so here I am... now addicted! I went a little crazy because I couldn’t decide on what I wanted most - the classic drop necklace which i was nervous would move around too much while working out - or the more trendy clip chain choker. I also ordered a small belcher bracelet. Jewelry is so much more dangerous than purses. View attachment 5039935
I so agree!❤

nikkomochi

Oct 27, 2020
that’s good to know that some pieces can catch fibers. i also got the diamond annex link... did you have a problem with it coming unclipped? i have been wearing it to bed and in shower etc.
Yeah unfortunately:sad: I was wearing it w a small charm around 3g (their site says 5g or under), it came undone twice in a day! The charm just fell into my lap. I've had it stored away since. Not sure if I got a faulty one, the clicker mechanism seems to be working fine. But I have their discontinued small round link, the one shuts way tighter than oval link & I've been wearing it to shower/sleep for almost a year without any problem.