Foundrae

I have one of the element bracelets w/Air medallion. Wear it everyday. Only found Foundrae recently. Absolutely love it. Can see a bit of an addiction starting. If you like it and it might bring a smile to your face when you wear it then buy it:smile:
Yes... so here I am... now addicted! I went a little crazy because I couldn’t decide on what I wanted most - the classic drop necklace which i was nervous would move around too much while working out - or the more trendy clip chain choker. I also ordered a small belcher bracelet. Jewelry is so much more dangerous than purses. FC2BCDE0-9036-4893-A637-5B0CA66BC821.jpeg

I started building my collection a couple years ago, I say go for it, it’s beautiful! My fave is their sealed gem collection. Nothing quite like it so it’s def worth the investment IMO.

I still wear most of the pieces I bought 24/7, except dream medallion (I find that one a little “trendy”) & oval diamond annex link (not secure)

I do regret not getting medium or heavy belcher initially. The small/fine belcher is too dainty for my liking, and might be a problem if you plan to add more than three heavier charms.

My resilient & coin edge bands get caught on things like crazy, tho. Little fibers stuck behind the letterings/blossoms, I seriously thought about selling but I love the design so much.:-s
that’s good to know that some pieces can catch fibers. i also got the diamond annex link... did you have a problem with it coming unclipped? i have been wearing it to bed and in shower etc.

I started building my collection a couple years ago, I say go for it, it’s beautiful! My fave is their sealed gem collection. Nothing quite like it so it’s def worth the investment IMO.

I still wear most of the pieces I bought 24/7, except dream medallion (I find that one a little “trendy”) & oval diamond annex link (not secure)

I do regret not getting medium or heavy belcher initially. The small/fine belcher is too dainty for my liking, and might be a problem if you plan to add more than three heavier charms.

My resilient & coin edge bands get caught on things like crazy, tho. Little fibers stuck behind the letterings/blossoms, I seriously thought about selling but I love the design so much.:-s
Great info, thank you!

that’s good to know that some pieces can catch fibers. i also got the diamond annex link... did you have a problem with it coming unclipped? i have been wearing it to bed and in shower etc.
Yeah unfortunately:sad: I was wearing it w a small charm around 3g (their site says 5g or under), it came undone twice in a day! The charm just fell into my lap. I've had it stored away since. Not sure if I got a faulty one, the clicker mechanism seems to be working fine. But I have their discontinued small round link, the one shuts way tighter than oval link & I've been wearing it to shower/sleep for almost a year without any problem.

Have been stalking this thread for months and so happy to be able to post with my first Foundrae piece :yahoo:

It was really hard to choose as there are so many beautiful options, but I wanted a necklace where I could add/change the medallions around.

If anyone is considering adding to their collection, Farfetch are currently offering 15% off which includes Foundrae :biggrin:

133372A0-D3A9-4190-9A71-600898127D39.jpeg

Just looked at Farfetch. Be sure to double check prices against Foundrae website. The ring I am interested in was $500 higher on farfetch verse the Foundae website.

I did, was stalking various sites for weeks and jumped when I saw the 15% off on FF. My actual necklace was despatched from Browns. Some of the pricing is quite confusing though when it appears that chain weight is identical. I find Foundrae pricing in general not only very high but inconsistent!

Updating to add I decided on a heavy mixed Belcher chain with an oversized heart with my daughters’ initials. Custom pieces take 6-8 weeks- they also send you a cad drawing/artwork. Such a special touch. Especially when anticipation just adds to the fun. I’ll report back with pics once I receive it but wanted to add some info to this thread since it doesn’t get much movement.

Attachments

• B52654AB-93C9-4004-B1DC-34E5FB3DBC65.jpeg
    B52654AB-93C9-4004-B1DC-34E5FB3DBC65.jpeg
    152.5 KB · Views: 82
  • C64584FD-42DD-4B09-89B2-38CE08775CDB.jpeg
    C64584FD-42DD-4B09-89B2-38CE08775CDB.jpeg
    114.3 KB · Views: 91
  • 68D133D4-6137-49A7-AFE7-CB8488220381.jpeg
    68D133D4-6137-49A7-AFE7-CB8488220381.jpeg
    188.2 KB · Views: 83
@megs0927, your custom piece looks gorgeous :smile: Cannot wait to see it as a finished piece

I apparently live under a rock and had not heard about Foundrae until recently from someone I met. She suggested DH and ai go visit the boutique downtown. I loved it and, on my second visit, ending up eventually getting the Foundrae heavy mixed chain, the oversized heart, the small globe, the resilience motif, and the crescent moon. DH picked out the heavy mixed chain. I plan on wearing it as an everyday piece.

What ultimately sold me on the the heavy mixed chain was that i could wear it multiple ways: with just the heart or with two of my own pendants, a vintage Edwardian Russian aquamarine pendant (normally on a strand of matching aquamarines with limited usage) and a torso by Miguel borrocal. I know that I will wear the aquamarine more frequently on the heavy mixed chain and with the resilience motif. On the second visit, I made sure that I loved the combinations and that the chain could handle the weight of the borrocal torso. I also purchased extra annex links for everything so as to be able to move things around.

In between Foundrae visits, DH and I visited quite a few jewelers and ruled out other jewelry options. We had been looking at Verdura Belperron; VCA heritage; Dior;chanel; boucheron; Vhernier; briony raymond; Fred Leighton; Bulgari; the salons at Bergdorfs including a vintage counter on the top floor; as well as my own independent jeweler.

Before purchase, I also asked for and obtained a lot of TPF opinions (on open thread and by PM) re pros and cons of the piece in question (I didn’t know about this thread, so got it from the ladies on the VCA subforum who wear other brands). I learned the most and thought the hardest about the points raised by the naysayers. IMO it would be very boring if we all thought and liked the same things; that’s what makes TPF interesting :smile:

The last pic is a runner up that I did not purchase in rose gold. I keep trying rose gold, but yellow works better on my skin tone.

47E11141-A47D-4349-B3E1-7414F1E13A08.jpeg 60EB4EBC-92FE-4A2D-B151-6D80E5BBD1B5.jpeg 28BA9539-8671-4943-86BA-7E55DDB9E58A.jpeg 09CEF8E5-05CE-4604-B53F-93631EB7F7C8.jpeg01D5B4EB-EB8F-4395-9F12-95EECC2A6832.jpeg E6EF29F0-DA28-46D6-8DF3-65707B54F9EC.jpeg

Last edited:
@megs0927, your custom piece looks gorgeous :smile: Cannot wait to see it as a finished piece

I apparently live under a rock and had not heard about Foundrae until recently from someone I met. She suggested DH and ai go visit the boutique downtown. I loved it and, on my second visit, ending up eventually getting the Foundrae heavy mixed chain, the oversized heart, the small globe, the resilience motif, and the crescent moon. DH picked out the heavy mixed chain. I plan on wearing it as an everyday piece.

What ultimately sold me on the the heavy mixed chain was that i could wear it multiple ways: with just the heart or with two of my own pendants, a vintage Edwardian Russian aquamarine pendant (normally on a strand of matching aquamarines with limited usage) and a torso by Miguel borrocal. I know that I will wear the aquamarine more frequently on the heavy mixed chain and with the resilience motif. On the second visit, I made sure that I loved the combinations and that the chain could handle the weight of the borrocal torso. I also purchased extra annex links for everything so as to be able to move things around.

In between Foundrae visits, DH and I visited quite a few jewelers and ruled out other jewelry options. We had been looking at Verdura Belperron; VCA heritage; Dior;chanel; boucheron; Vhernier; briony raymond; Fred Leighton; Bulgari; the salons at Bergdorfs including a vintage counter on the top floor; as well as my own independent jeweler.

Before purchase, I also asked for and obtained a lot of TPF opinions (on open thread and by PM) re pros and cons of the piece in question (I didn’t know about this thread, so got it from the ladies on the VCA subforum who wear other brands). I learned the most and thought the hardest about the points raised by the naysayers. IMO it would be very boring if we all thought and liked the same things; that’s what makes TPF interesting :smile:

The last pic is a runner up that I did not purchase in rose gold. I keep trying rose gold, but yellow works better on my skin tone.

View attachment 5311162 View attachment 5311152 View attachment 5311187 View attachment 5311147View attachment 5311148 View attachment 5311151
Just gorgeous!!! How could there be any cons??!

• Thanks
Reactions: skyqueen and 880

View attachment 5311162 View attachment 5311152 View attachment 5311187 View attachment 5311147View attachment 5311148 View attachment 5311151
Gorgeous! I love your combinations!

• Thanks
Reactions: 880